Meet & Greet P1

"Wow, the photoshoot you did is going crazy on Twitter babe. It's already got over 5,000 likes. OH MY CHUCK, EVEN JARED AND JENSEN LIKED IT TOO!" Charlotte yelled excitedly as we walked to the place where the Meet & Greet was being held.

My cheeks turned pink about the thought of Jensen seeing photos of me being very...sexual dressed as his character with another girl dressed as Castiel. What would he think?

"Really?" I squeak out.

"Yeah. Bet Jensen even got hot over some of them." Charlotte snorted, watching as my face turned from faint pink to very noticeable red.

"CHARLOTTE!" I exclaimed, swatting her shoulder out of embarrassment.

"What? I'm just saying! You know what guys are like. Especially Dean Winchester."

"Jensen just plays Dean. He's not actually like that in real life." I protest, not knowing if my words were true or not.

"Hey Assbutt, I'm sure after playing Dean for as many years as Jensen has, I'm sure he has a hard time knowing which ones him or not."

"Do you know how stupid you sound right now?" I raised an eyebrow at her with a WTF expression evident on my face.

"Duh, very but I don't care. That's my logic."

I rolled my eyes at the unusual human being that I have apparently chosen to be my best friend. Or that was forced upon me. I never really know which.

"Let's just go to this Meet & Greet before I lose anymore brain cells." I scoff, walking faster.

"Someone's in a hurry to see her boyfriend." Charlotte chuckled.

"He's not my boyfriend!"

"You sure about that?"

"He asked me out on one date! For Chucks sake, it's not like he's going to ask me to marry him- not that I'd mind- but that's not the point!" I huff, frustrated at myself for letting my mind wonder and my words slip.

"Shotgun Bridesmaid!" Charlotte cheered, throwing her hands up.

"I will shoot you with a shotgun if you don't shut up."

"Someone needs a hug." She smirked. "Let me go find Jensen."

"Do it and I'll show Jared the video of you making out with Sam Winchester on the TV while you were drunk." I playfully threatened.

Her eyes went wide. "You wouldn't."

This time, I smirked. "You really doubt me?"

**
Jensen's POV

Me and Jared were backstage waiting to head out for the Meet 'n Greet. I was sat down in a grey sofa, rapidly moving my knee up and down, deep in thought.

"Either you've had too much coffee or you're something, or someone's, bugging you." Jared chuckled, slumping down next to me.

I immediately snapped my head out of thought. "W-what? Dude, you're crazy. I'm not thinking about Y/N." I scoffed at my best friend.

Jared raised an eyebrow suspiciously. "Why so defensive? I didn't even mention Y/N bro."

"Y-yeah you did. I heard you...didn't you?"

"Nuh-uh. That was defiantly you. You really want to see her again don't you?" Jared smiled.

I bit my lip nervously, shrugging.

"It's okay dude. You can tell me. I've never really seen you act like this with anyone before. Not even with Danneel. You really like her don't you?"

Once again, I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't really know what to say. Sure, there was no doubting Y/N was incredibly beautiful with an amazing personality but I just didn't know.

Jared scoffed playfully. "Seriously Jensen, you're not playing Dean right now. You can talk about your feelings."

"I-I just don't know man. I'm just...confused." I finally confessed, looking at him with strained eyes.

"That's okay, I was like this when I first meet Gen. Women can do that. You did ask her on that date though, didn't you?"

I nodded, feeling excited about tonight. "Yeah, I did."

"Then maybe after tonight, you'll feel a little more clearer." He suggested, patting my back.

"I suppose so."

Jared smiled. "Now, let's go meet our fans!"

Your POV

As we stood in line for the Meet and Greet, my nerves were increasing. I don't know why they were. I've already met both Jensen and Jared. So why was I acting like this?

"Are you even listening?" Charlotte's voice dragged me out of thought.

"Huh?"

She huffed. "I guess not. What's wrong with you anyway? You're all...ditzy."

I made a face. "I'm fine."

"Yeah, that's Winchester code for; 'something's wrong'. So, what's wrong?"

"I'm just...nervous for some reason." I shrugged.

"About what? We've already met Jensen and Jared. What could you possibly be worried about?"

At the mention of Jensen's name, my eyes lit up. A small smile caressed my lips. Charlotte must've of noticed because she smirked and raised an eyebrow suspiciously.

"Ohhhhhh, so this is what it's about."

"W-what?" I stuttered, mentally face palming for doing so.

"Someone's got a wittle crush on Jenny Wenny." She teased in a baby voice.

"Jenny Wenny?" I questioned.

"Yup. You lovvvvee him."

"...Shut up." I pouted like a small child.

"Definitely not. What kind of best friend/sister would I be if I didn't tease you?"

"I don't even know if I like him yet, so chill."

"Bitch please, I know you like him." Charlotte scoffed.

"How?"

"Because I've never seen you act like this before, around any guy or girl. Jensen special."

"Nope."

"Yeah he is. I know you too much. And this date tonight, will prove my point." She grinned smugly.

I didn't say anything back. There was no point in fighting with her if I didn't know if she was right or wrong. Maybe I did have feelings for Jensen, maybe I didn't.

One thing I was certain of is, I couldn't wait for this date.