Checking In

"I'm telling you, we should totally go up to the receptionist and be like 'I'm agent Clark and this is my partner Agent Marshall. We're here about the mysterious deaths that have been happening.' It be so cool!" Charlotte exclaimed as we sat in a taxi on the way to our hotel.

"Sure it'd be fun but one: what if they phone the actual FBI? and two: we don't even have fake badges so it wouldn't be worth it." I sighed.

"Ok come on!" She huffed. "Where's your sense of Deanliness? I though you were supposed to be a hunter."

"I am a hunter. I just don't fancy getting arrested by the actual FBI!"

"Babe, we're just LARPing! Not selling country secrets to other countries! You just don't want to do it because all you can think about is Jensen snogging your cheek."

My face lit up. "He didn't 'snog' my cheek! He simply placed a friendly kiss onto it."

"After hugging you for like an hour."

"You're just jelly that Jared wasn't there."

"I do not care. As soon as we get to that meet and greet, I'm pouncing on him like a hungry, horney tiger."

I face palmed. "Please don't do that! You'll be put on the sexual predator list or some shit."

She shrugged her shoulders, looking at her nails. "Worth it."

The rest of the car ride to the hotel was just snippets of conversations and jokes.

>>

We arrived at the hotel and got out of the taxi. I paid the taxi driver while Charlotte scurried in.

"Wait! Charlotte!" I ran after her.

She was already inside at the desk, talking to the receptionist.

"Good afternoon, my names Agent Clark. I'm here about the strange mur-"

"No we're not." I cut her off, turning to the poor receptionist. "Sorry, she thinks she's on a TV show."

"It's alright. I'm a fan of Supernatural as well." the lady chuckled.

"Really. Phew, that would be weird to explain if you weren't." I scoffed playfully.

"You here for SPNCon?"

"Yeah. It's gonna be awesome!" Charlotte squealed.

"Jensen Ackles has a room here so that's awesome!" The lady receptionist told us.

Me and Charlotte shared a look but she soon replaced it with a smirk.

"Yeah," I said to the receptionist. "Anyway, we um, have a room booked."

"Oh, yes!" She tapped away at the keyboard in front of her. "Name?"

"It should be under the name Charlotte L/N."I told her.

She nodded, turning back to her computer, finding our room. "Ok here it is. You two are in room 666. Here's your key. Oh and it's right next to Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki's rooms. How lucky are you guys?!"

She passed me a key and smiled. I thanked her and walked to our room, pulling Charlotte with me. We got into the elevator and pressed the button for our floor.

Charlotte looked like she was gonna explode. "Just spit it out." I huff.

"OUR ROOM IS RIGHT NEXT TO SAM AND DEAN WINCHESTER! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!" She screamed.

"First off: Ouch, that frickin hurt my ears and secondly; I think Jared's gotta a girlfriend. Y'know that girl who plays Faith on the show. But anyway, please don't get arrested for harassing Jared. I really wanna make a good impression on him."

"No you mean 'I really want Jensen to like me.'"

"...shut up." I mumbled.

"Ok, I promise I won't embarrass you in front of your boyfriend." She snorted.

"Thank you. I really- wait, he's not my boyfriend!"

"Not yet."

"What's that face for?"

"Oh, no reason." She smiled innocently.

The elevator door dinged open. "Let's just get to our room before I do something I'll regret."

"Like make out with Jensen?" Charlotte questioned.

We walked down the corridor to our room. "I swear to Castiel, one more joke about me and Jen-" I was cut of when I bumped into someone's hard chest. I stepped back quickly. "Oh I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking were I was going."

"Still embarrassing yourself I see." The person I bumped into chuckled.

My eyes finally made contact with his face. "Oh Jensen!"

"No it's Dean." He smirked.

"Oh haha very funny." I said sarcastically, giggling. "Sorry for bumping into you."

"Stop apologising Y/N. It's fine. It's kinda cute that you're so clumsy."

My cheeks went red. "Y-yeah it's a talent."

"And you're an expert at it. Anyway, you two lovely ladies gotta room here?"

"Hell yeah!" Charlotte spoke up.

"I guess we're neighbours then." Jensen grinned, looking at me with sparkling green eyes.

"Yeah I guess so." I smile. "Well we better get into the room. I need to shower and stuff."

"Maybe Jen-" Charlotte started but I shot her the death stare and she zipped it but not without a small laugh.

"Yeah, I'm meeting Misha now so hopefully I'll see you soon." Jensen told us, he didn't seem to hear Charlotte much to my relief. "Bye Y/N." He kissed my flushed cheek, high fived Charlotte and walked off to the elevator.

"I like him. He high fives me." Charlotte smiled. "He defiantly likes you babe."

"He's just being friendly." I argue, opening the rooms door, after fumbling about with its key.

"If he was being friendly I would've gotten a kiss too."

We walked into the room, slinging our bags on our separate beds. "I can't believe we got the room 666 and there's not even a Lucifer in here. #disappointment!" I huffed.

"Do you think this is Lucifers cage?!" Charlotte gasped.

"Oh...my...frickin...god. It so could be!"

"Here Luci, Luci, Luci." She called out like he was a dog, making me laugh.

An hour later, we got unpacked, dressed in our pyjamas and ordered a lot of room service. "So what do you wanna do now?" I asked my best friend, as the last of the room service arrived.

"Eat and watch SPN until I pass out."

I jump into the bed, careful of the food. "Sounds like a plan."

And we did exactly that. We stuffed our faces full of pizza, burgers and other heart attack inducing foods until we fell asleep.