Fangirling

A/N: Hey guys! How's your life going? Any thing interesting happen? I'm interested in your guys life cause mines boring. Tell me stuff about you. I'm not creepy just intrigued. Love ya!

"Y/N WAKE YO BITCH ASS UP! THE APOCALYPSE IS STARTING AGAIN!"

I jolted out of my bed and sleep, only to get tangled in the covers, and land with a thump on the floor.

"Oww my butt! Charlotte you son of a bitch!" I hissed.

"Want Jensen to kiss you better?"

"I want my motherEveing sleep!" I bark, crawling back into bed.

"It's like 10am."

"And I don't give two Gabriel's! I want to sleep!"

"But something important is happening today."

"Nothing is more important than sleep."

"So you don't want to go to SPNCon?" She smirk.

With those words I sprung into action like there was a demon in the room. "I change my mind!"

Charlotte laughed. "Just get ready. It starts at 11."

>>

After getting ready, me and Charlotte were stood outside our room as I was locking the door. (My phone changed the word 'locking' to 'licking' for some reason. I think it's trying to tell me I'm strange)

I was dressed as a female Dean (pic at top) while Charlotte was dressed as a female Sammy. We also had the replicas of the Winchesters guns and Ruby's knife just for a laugh.

"Dean let's go!" Charlotte giggled, running down the corridor.

"Sammy! Get your moosey butt back here!" I yelled in my best Dean voice.

"It's Sam not Sammy!" She sighed like Sam would.

"Whatever you say Sammy."

We got into the elevator and pressed the ground floor button. However before the doors closed someone pushed them open again. It was Jensen. His eyes lit up when they met mine. Someone else came in after him. It was Jared Padalecki! Que the fangirl!

"Well, hello ladies. You're looking..." He looked at our cosplay outfits and grinned. "Winchester-y."

I giggled slightly.

"Who's this Jen?" Jared questioned politely, smiling.

"This is Y/N and Charlotte."Jensen introduced us.

Charlotte gripped onto my arm like she was going to faint. She was meeting her favourite celebrity so I couldn't blame her. I felt the same way when I met Jensen.

"Oh so this is the famous Y/N you won't stop blabbering on about." Jared smirk at Jensen who coughed awkwardly with a blush.

I raise my eyebrows at him and laughed.

"Look who's embarrassed now." I nudge his shoulder. He chuckled slightly.

"Yeah, well...whatever." He mumbled.

"Hi I'm Jared." Jared stuck out his large hand which I shook without a problem.

"Y/N but you already know that from Jensen."

"Yeah I feel like I've know you for years because of him yapping about you." He nodded over at his best friend.

"Hi I'm Charlotte and I love you!" My best friend word vomited at the moose.