Meet and Greet P2

"Y/N he's staring at you."

"No he's not. He's staring at something behind me."

"Nah brahh, he's definitely staring at you. Has been now for the past five minutes."

Me and Charlotte were stood in line for the Meet and Greet for the Supernatural actors. There were only a few more fans in front of us so we were nearly at the front.

Charlotte was telling me that Jensen had been staring at me but I just shrugged it off. Sure, we occasionally made eye contact but that was just normal....Right?!

"The only thing he would be staring at behind you would be your butt." She smirked.

I blushed and slapped her shoulder. "Dude!"

"What? He's probably thinking; 'Do she got the booty? SHE DOOOO!!'."

I gave her a look. "Why am I friends with you?"

"Because it was Chucks will."

I scoffed playfully. "I very much doubt that. I'm more of a Lucifer girl."

"And I'll be sure to tell Jensen that when it's our turn. Which is soon BTW!"

"Really? That was quick." I chuckled, seeing we were second in line.

When the two teenage girls in front of us went up, I watched the interaction between them and J2. One of the girls went up to Jensen and held up a bright neon pink tutu, wanting Jensen to wear it.

Jensen looked mortified and shook his head. He was only playing but it was still funny. I was giggling at him as he reluctantly put on the tutu with a cute pouty face.

As Jared was putting his on, which was neon orange, Jensen made eye contact with me. I was still giggling at him which made his cheeks turn pink slightly. When the picture was going to be taken, he turned away, putting his arm over the girls shoulder and smiling wildly.

After a few moment, the girls and J2 said their goodbyes and the girls departed, fangirling over the pictures.

It was now mine and Charlotte's turn. She practically dragged me along. Jensen was grinning warmly at me, making me smile shyly back.

"Hey ladies, nice to see y'all again." Jared beemed.

"Hi!" Charlotte said excitedly back, face glowing with joy.

"So, what do you wanna do for the photos?" Jensen asked, still keeping his attention on me.

"Can I have one with you and can Charlotte have one with Jared? Then maybe all of us together?" I asked, biting my lip.

Jensen nodded happily. "Sure. Let's do it!"

Charlotte squealed as her and Jared went to do theirs. Jensen held his hand out to me which I took. His hand dwarfed mine which was kinda cute.

"How'd you wanna do this?" He questioned.

I blushed. "Uh, can y-you hug me from uh, behind?"

Jensen chuckled at my awkwardness. "Totally!"

I smiled, relieved that he didn't find my request weird. Jensen then went behind me, slowly snaking his muscular arms around my waist.

My heart beat sped up at the contact. It felt so good. Just being in his arms made me feel so safe and fuzzy. I've never felt this way before which was strange.

Finding a hint of confidence, I lent back into his chest, resting my hands over his. I felt Jensen tighten his hold on me slightly which made my lips twitch up. The photo was then taken with both of us smiling widely.