Be Anymore Obvious, Could You? (Alex Gaskarth Fan Fiction)

“But c’mon Katie we are here for two nights! We need to get out and get wasted!” Says my best friend Amelia as she pushes me to my suitcase. “Put something awesome on and lets go gambling and get drunk!” she squealed and I nodded my head picking out a nice black skater dress. I curled my long brown with blonde dip dyed hair and applied mascara, foundation and nice lip-gloss. Amelia is a very out-going, crazy person and can get along with people so easily and I’m the total opposite. I’m shy and I rather am in my own house watching re-runs of Ghost Hunters and eating popcorn instead being in Vegas. Yes, we’re in Vegas we travelled here from Baltimore this morning and now we have two nights here because Amelia said I needed to ‘loosen up’ but I don’t need to, I can be whoever I want to be but Amelia doesn’t know that.

“I’m ready lets get going.” I mumbled and she smiled hooking my arm round hers and walking out the hotel room and wondering the streets of Vegas.

We walked into some gambling places and it was super fun and we took a break off it and went to a bar getting ourselves some drinks.  We were talking amongst ourselves and soon someone tapped me on the shoulder. “Hello ladies,” a really good-looking guy with big brown eyes and nice brown/blonde hair said to Amelia and I.

“Hello good-looking,” Amelia smirked at the guy and he winked at him.

“Well what’s your names beautifuls?” he asked.

“I’m Amelia and this is Katie,” Amelia confidently introduced ourselves and I gave him a small smile as he grins.

“I’m Jack and my best mate over there hasn’t stopped staring at you for ages and I was wondering if you wanted him to come over?” Jack said looking at me as he pointed to a really hot guy similar to Jack but with nice light brown hair swept across his forehead and a nice lopsided smile. I blushed at his comment and looked over again to see the guy smiling at me taking a swig of his beer.

“Yes she would love too!” Amelia said and I glared at her. Yeah, of course I would love to speak to him but I can’t speak to new people and I’m so shy and awkward.

“Okay…Alex come over here!” Jack shouted ‘Alex’ over and he stood up fist pumping a guy with loads of tattoos before walking beside Jack. “Alex this is Katie and Amelia, this is Alex.” Jack said and I waved to Alex and he waved back smiling.

“Well what are you waiting for? buy us some drinks.” Amelia winked and soon we were taking shots with the two strangers. The night went on and Alex and I spoke a lot and even though I was very drunk and so was he we spoke about stupid things and having a great time. I laughed at his unfunny jokes as I sipped my cocktail.

“So Katie even though I have only known you for a few hours I think I love you,” he laughed and I laughed with him too.

“Alex I love you too,” I cooed and pouted as he kissed my lips quickly and I blushed.

“I want to have sex with you,” he growled and I laughed.

“How about we buy more shots so when we do it we will not remember it okay?” I asked drunkenly and he nodded his head as he bought us 5 round of shots. I looked round for Amelia and Jack but my fizzy became blurry and soon I don’t remember a single thing.

I woke up with a banging headache and rubbed my eyes just to sort out my vision but something glistened on my finger as I looked down and gasped knowing what it is. I looked round and saw Alex sleeping with also a ring on his finger until I found out what happened.

I am married to a stranger called Alex in Vegas.