Chapter Six

I heard muffled noises in the bunk corridor and I looked round to see Alex still sleeping. I guess it was time to wake up I guess. I crawled over him and landed on my feet proud at my skills. I walked through the tour bus and found that we were at the venue for tonight’s performance. I saw Jack and Rian playing a game looking at the TV and Zack was making something. The crew and Matt must be at in the venue sorting everything out. “Morning,” I said.

“Morning,” their replies and there voices were all groggy.

“Jet lag sucks,” I groaned sitting beside Jack as they nodded their heads.

“I know, Alex must’ve been up all night hearing you kicking him.” Jack laughed.

“Or Zack’s horrifying snoring,” I muttered and everyone laughed including Zack.

“I have a problem. I can’t help it.” Zack muttered and I chuckled patting his shoulder for comfort.

“How can you hear me kicking?” I asked them.

“Well Alex’s curses and I’m surprised you haven’t fallen out the bunk.” Rian laughed.

“Oh dear I guess what he said to me yesterday was true.” I said embarrassed. We spoke about other things and I can tell we are going to be close because we all like the similar things to each other. Zack and I love skateboarding, Rian and I can play the drums and Jack and I love Home Alone. I wonder why Alex’s personality is shit compared to everyone else? I wonder why he’s so blunt and horrible towards me? I’ve done nothing wrong. It was both of our faults to have done this and now we have to wait for bloody 6 months. We all got changed and I decided to wake Alex up because we were all going to meet the supporting band. “Why do I have to wake him up?” I whined at the guys.

“Because you’re his wife.” Rian said and I put them all the middle finger and they chuckled as I walked up to Alex’s bunk and mine.

“Alex,” I groaned poking his side as he makes a noise into his pillow. “Alex get up we’re going to meet the supporting band.” I groaned again and soon he was up as he looked at me.

“Uh get the ugly creature away from me, it’s hurting my eyes.” he said and I chuckled even though that really hurt.

“You look like a troll that’s broke a mirror,” I shot back and he moaned and got up from his bunk. “C’mon you need to get ready now.” I said and pushed him into the toilet as he grabbed his clothes and I met up with the guys outside.

The Australian sun was making me blind as I put on my sunshades and looked round to see a bright green haired girl trying to get into the entrance of the venue. “C’mon guys open up. This isn’t funny anymore,” her Australian accent shouted slamming on the doors.

“Excuse me but eh have you got a ticket to see the band? You’re a bit early to line up,” I said and she giggled.