Chapter Twenty Two

The person had a beanie over its head and couldn’t see any hair falling out of it. I creeped slowly over it to see who it was and I sighed a relief. It was only Alex. I lied back down and took the beanie off his head and put it on mine hating my bed hair. I looked under the covers again and saw he was only fully clothed…but then why was I naked? I went onto my phone and looked through my pictures and it was pictures from last night and saw random selfies of me and everyone and it was so strange. I felt shuffling beside me and a huge wave of self-conscious hugged me and I wrapped the covers around me. Alex turned round and smiled breathing loudly and hugging his pillow. “So that’s where my beanie went?” he smirked and I giggled.

“My hair’s a mess,” I said rolling my eyes as he laughed quietly.

“You were a mess last night,” He chuckled.

“Why am I naked?” I asked quietly hoping no one would hear.

“You were seducing me but you were also very drunk and I didn’t want to do anything that you might regret.” he said and I held his cheek kissing it softly.

“Thank you and all we know if we did do something I could be pregnant or something.” we laughed.

We were in France, the city of love and Alex wanted to take me out just us two for a little wonder.

We walked round the little cafes and shops buying presents for Amelia and my grandma. By thinking about my grandma I wonder if she was okay or not? Amelia has texted me that she’s doing fine but I haven’t heard her voice in a month. “What’s up?” Alex asked.

“Just thinking about my grandma that’s all,” I tried a smile.

“She will be fine…I’m sure,” he smiled kissing my forehead.

“You sure?” I asked but he kept quiet but I expected him to do that. How would he know anyway? “It’s okay I know,” I smiled and lightly punched his shoulder causing him to grin and we walked off.

We found the Eiffel Tower and I took out my phone and asked a random stranger to take a picture of us kissing below it and it came out pretty awesome. “I love it,” I grinned looking at it after thanking the stranger.

“I love you,” he said and I giggled at his cheesiness and smiled kissing his nose.

“I love you too handsome,” I smiled kissing his lips quickly. “C’mon you have a show to do.”

“After you Mrs Gaskarth.”

We got back to the venue and I told the girls everything. “Awe let’s see the picture!” Jordan squealed. Everyone squealed and I showed the picture as they awed. I blushed thinking it is a really romantic picture.

“You guys are…awh I want a relationship like that!” Savannah said and I blushed.

“It’s a good thing I have a boyfriend…” Riot said shyly.

“Who?” Iyonnea asked stunned.