Visitation

Maura woke up to Jane's doctor, Doctor Houston. "You have some visitors from New York." He said motioning for the visitors.

"Hey Maura. How are you doing?" Olivia asked. "Fine. Jane's not doing anything better." Maura looked at the detective than to her lover.

"Maura, this is my girlfriend, Alex, and my son, Noah." Olivia said, "Alex, this is Doctor Maura Isles and Detective Jane Rizzoli is the one on the bed."

Alex shook Maura's hand. Maura tried not to show her nausea as she did.

"Uhh, will you excuse me for a moment." Maura said before dashing to the bathroom.

Maura hurls and fights back angry tears. It was hell enough to watch the love of her life fight to stay alive, but it hit her...what if their child grew up not knowing his or her other mother?

She sighs knowing that Jane would pull through. Once she cleaned herself up, she walked back into Jane's room.

"What do you have so far?" She asked.

"Well, there was three calls between Lewis and Det-" Olivia started before Maura cut her off.

"Jane. Call her Jane." "And Jane before the kidnapping. One was by Jane and the others from Lewis...Maura, are you okay? You look kinda green."

"I'm fine. Morning sickness, continue." Maura waved her hand.

"Congratulations. Anyway, I think that this was a premeditated kidnapping."