Janara and the Dowser (Home)

Janara made up her mind that she had to find out why Marx's had that being as a bounty. Janara recognized the lines on her arm but she did not want to jump to any conclusions. So she boarded her ship and headed home. The home she was afraid to return to. The home that she may not be able to leave with out having to fight her way out.

The home she was born and raised on, Culoma. Culoma has gone through many battle against political heads who thought they could take the natives and use them as slaves. The political heads did not realize that the natives are not a weak people. They are more on the primitive side.

The last battle had devastated Columa. Much of the young left to find work and start they're own lives on other planet's. Other's stayed because they did not want their blood to be thinned out as a race. As it is there are more half blood's in the galaxy, than pure and the elder's are not welcoming them with open arms.

"We are approaching Columa." Mari told Janara. She knew how close they were and it did not help how uneasy she felt.

Janara went to her room and changed into an exceptable outfit. The people of Columa are very uncomfortable with a lot of clothing. Not only because they were cover up but the material seemed to have an adverse reaction to there skin. Janara looked her self over and could not help feel a little self conscious of her scar. The outfit gives everyone a glimpse of it. She took a deep breath then strapped on her weapons. She knew she was not going to be able to leave without there being a fight.

The last time she went to Columa she was only a ten years old child and even at that time the Columa male's tend to want to stake their claim on future mates.

Janara landed the ship at the space dock and went straight to the dock supervisor. He looked exactly like any other dock supervisor. Over weight from lack of exercise, skin oily and severely scared from acne and the last important thing is pants hanging down showing the crack of his ass.

"Your docket number is 693754 remember it. How long are to planing to stay at Columa?" He asked while he looked her over like she was a piece of meat for dinner.

"That's none of your business. I'll stay as long as I want." Janara gave him a look of disgust and it seemed to fly over his head. He handed her the ticket and kept looking at Janara breasts.

Janara stanched the ticket and walked into town.

The city of Columa is savage. Clothing is optional due to the discomfort of the material. That is usually the Columa's that were raised the old ways. The new blood will wear the clothing but it is not much of it. You are supposed to show your assets so an eligible Columa male will claim you.

The problem Janara has is she is half Columa and half human. The main indication of her heritage is her slightly cat pointed ears and canines. Janara went straight the convenience trading store.

When she entered she could feel the atmosphere change in the room. The eyes that could not move from her were her aunt and uncle.

Here uncle quickly gotten the customers out so he could close the shop.

"Janara Ela Columa you have returned to us." Her aunt Alia said as she went to her and gave her a hug. Janara hugged back feeling that she is the only connection to her mother she has.

Janara let her go and looked at her uncle. She walked over and bowed her head casting her eye' s to the floor.

It is traditionally respectful to be submissive since he is the alpha of his home.

"Janara look at me." He said and he hugged her with all the love he had for her. Her aunt and uncle had one child. Miha was killed in a revolt against the political heads. After that her parents were killed in a Columa civil war.

They were the only family they have and she will always protect them, even if it was her not being around them.

"What brings you back?" Her aunt Alia asked.

"I think I seen the new priestess of the Columa people. But I am not sure that I seen the sign correctly."

Her and uncle both stood there with disbelief written on their face's.

"We have not had a priestess for a millinia. Are you sure?"

"No that is way I have returned. I need to speack to the Columa elder to see if I am correct."

Her uncle Miha nodded his head and walked to the front of the store and put the closed sign in front of it.

"We must go now, before the sun has set. Tonight the moon is at it's highest point and the change will come."

Janara nodded and followed her uncle out of the shop. He had to introduce her to the elder's. Only the alpha of the family must petition to see the elder.

On the way their Janara noticed that some of the Columa males were feeling the effects of the moon already

She seen in a dark area near a home a male sink his teeth into a leg of a Moro visitor. You can hear the crack of the bone and the scream that came with it made her feel angry.

She tried to keep focus. Her time is running out.

(Hello everyone. I hope you are getting your fill of Janara and the Dowser. I would love some feed back.)