Finding out

Tony- Tony was downstairs in his lab as usual "Tony I'm home you down there?" "Yeah Pep I'm down here you've got to check this out" " is it going to destroy the earth again?" "Haha and no its not another Ultron its a machine that scans and tells everything about the person here I'll show you" the machine begins to scan "Virginia Pepper Pots 32years old strawberry blonde hair allergic to Strawberry's and is with child" the robotic voice said "with child wait that would mean you are" tony stops "yes sir miss Pots is pregnant " Jarvis announces Pepper miles as Tony passes out on the floor (time skip) "Tony sweetheart wake up" he comes to "So its true your pregnant"
"Apparently so" she say sighing " And its mine?" "Of course its yours who else would it be" a huge grin is plastered on his face "I'm going to be the best daddy ever"

Steve (Captain America)- You and Steve were married for a year and a half he was out on a mission and all of a sudden you got this massive craving for egg salad sandwiches so you went to the kitchen and made some and ate them Steve came home early and found you asleep on the couch with an egg salad sandwich in your hand. He picked you up but when he did you woke up "Steve I don't feel well you rolled out of his arms and sprinted to the bathroom. "Y\N are you okay?" "No I'm not" he opened the door "come on Y\N i'm taking you to see Bruce" (time skip) Bruce walks in pale as a ghost " well the good thing is your going to be okay" "well what was wrong with me?" Bruce smiles "your pregnant Two months I'd say" you look over at Steve he has a huge smile on his face and you swear you see a tear fall "I'm going to be a daddy"

Bucky You and bucky were cuddling in bed you both had gotten the day off and decided to relax. You were laying on top of his bear chest holding his metal arm to you, much to his dislike but he couldn't say no to you when you made your Puppy eyes. "I miss this us just relaxing" "yeah its too bad we don't get to do this much" your stomach was bothering you all day but you thought nothing of it Bucky sensed you hurting and looked at you "are you okay doll?" "Yeah I'm fine" "you know your a terrible liar" "okay so my stomach hurts like there's a monster trying to escape and I missed my period this month which never happens and I I...." "Its okay doll were going to get you checked out okay" you two go to a walk in clinic. After your name is called you start to get scared you hate doctors. The doctor enters and listens to your complaints and then ask you to give her a pee sample you do and then she returns with a smile on her face "well Y/N your pregnant" Bucky is smiling from ear to ear muttering to himself "Can't wait to tell Steve"

Hulk- Bruce knew the symptoms but was bragging to anyone who would hear that he was going to be a dad.

Thor - Thor and Jane were out grocery shopping getting more Pop tarts of course, Thor had gone off to find some when all of a sudden you felt dizzy and weak and fell to the floor. Thor came back holding a mountain of Pop tarts when he saw you on the ground they all fell to the ground and he went straight to you "Lady Jane are you alright you look ill" "I'm fine just dizzy and I feel sick" luckily you two were near the restrooms. Thor demanded you be checked out by man of green so you agreed Bruce told you that you were pregnant but Jane also made sure that he explained it to Thor.

Pietro - Wanda knew before you even got a chance to tell anyone. "How did you find out?" "Oh please Y/N you have all the symptoms and plus I just bought you those jeans two weeks ago and now they don't fit" "okay you're right but I want to tell Pietro" "okay I'll let you tell Pietro" "Tell me what?" Pietro had just came home from training "I'm sorry Y/N but I can't wait, she's going to tell you that your going to be a dad" Pietro looked at you then at your stomach "I'm going to be a dad?" You nod, he smiles and then begins to run when he gets back you ask him where he went he looks at you and says "I had to let the world know I was going to be a daddy"

Hawkeye)- Laura and Clint were not expecting another child so when she told him he ended up falling to the floor looking up at her shaking his head so this makes four? And our final one?" "Oh yeah most defiantly our last one."