Felling Fat

Tony- Tony and Pepper were getting ready for a benefit when Pepper called for Tony. "What is it Pep we've got to going soon" "my dress doesn't fit it fit yesterday? I'm just getting fat!" "Hey!" Tony said firmly but still kind. "You are not fat, you are beautiful carrying our child and if anyone calls you fat tell me and I'll deal with them" Pepper smiles and Tony hands her a new more loose fitting but still gorgeous dress "Come on babe you'll be the best looking one there"

Steve- Steve and you were having a fun day but of course Steve got called in to do some training. So you tagged along with him but soon regretted it you became sad when you saw all the other woman so fit and slim and began looking at your stomach frowning. Steve saw and came over to you, "What's wrong darling?" "Nothing its just do you think I'm fat?" Steve looked at you perplexed "Not at all you look as beautiful as the day I meet you. But now I find you even extra beautiful because your carrying our child." "Thanks Steve" he kissed your nose and you two went out for ice cream

Thor- There was going to be a ball tonight and announce to the realm that there would be a new heir being born, so of course Jane had to wear a dress. The maids brought the dress in and left, because Jane said she could get dressed herself. But when Jane saw the dress she began to cry, Frigga heard Jane and came into her chambers. "What's the matter my dear?" "Oh, Frigga its nothing." "Nobody Cry's over nothing. But let me guess your upset because you know the dress won't fit" "how did you know?" "Sweetheart I did the same thing when I was expecting Thor,Odin thought me insane. So here you go you'll wear this it will look lovely on you and it's not tight" "Thank you Frigga" "Anytime my dear and please call me Mother" Jane smiles and puts on the dress and she truly did look lovely.

Bucky- When you were very pregnant you use to be called the Penguin because you would waddle. Now you didn't mind that your stomach grew that was until some inconsiderate person at the grocery store told you to stop being so fat, and when you told her that you were pregnant she said very rudely "what with a giant?" Laughed and strutted down the aisle. You came home with the grocery's and just fell onto the couch. When Bucky came home and saw you he asked what was wrong. "Do you think I'm too fat?" "What no of course not!" "Your right I'm silly, I mean I'm 7 months pregnant and plus all of your sweaters still fit me" Bucky just laughed and cuddled with you.

Bruce- Tony called you fat one time and Bruce hulked out and it took you standing in front of Tony to make Bruce calm down. Let's just say that no one calls you fat in front of Bruce.

Hawkeye- After having three kids prior to this you felt nothing when your stomach expanded. "Look hon I waddle like a duck" Lilia had just come downstairs "Daddy what's mommy doing?" "She's a duck sweetie you mother has transformed into a duck" "that's silly." "I know it is."

Loki- (Sorry no inspiration)

Quicksilver- (sorry no inspiration again)

*I'm so sorry for not having a idea for Loki and Quicksilver*