While building the nursey

Tony: "Pep the nursery is perfect" "Tony its iron man theme" "exactly that's what makes it so perfect" "ugh tony can we at least compromise for our daughters nursery" "fine how about we keep it red but paint a castle so she knows that she is always a princess" "I think that will be amazing"

Thor: "Jane I do not think you should move around so much it could harm the baby" "Thor I'm pregnant not broken plus the healers said I'm fine to move and I wouldn't miss decorating our daughters nursery" Jane places a punk Vail over the crib "there its perfect" "shell be perfect"

Bruce: You and Bruce painted it green so the baby wouldn't be scared of him if they saw him turn into the other guy.

Loki: You and Loki painted the room icy blue  so the child will be connected to her frost giant heritage.

Steve: Your daughter's room was classic pink with white trim Steve even drew some Bunny's over your daughter's crib.

Bucky: Bucky had Steve help with it since Steve was a better artist then any if you, so her room was purple with flowers everywhere.

Pietro: Wanda helped you and it was creative that it was half blue and half pink due to you being pregnant with twins.

Clint: He made the room dark green like the forest Clint wanted their daughter to be like him laura just stood their shaking her head.