talking about another kid

Tony: Him and Pepper were getting ready for bed when Tony asked something "Hey Pep, Do you think we could I don't know have another kid" "What brought this up?" "Well Hannah is getting so big and well I was hoping for maybe a Tony Jr." "I'd like that"

Bruce: "Brucie can we have another kid" he spat out his coffee "Y\N do you know how difficult just to have Trinity I don't want you to get hurt again like before" you had almost died while giving birth "Your right" "I'm happy with Trinity."

Thor: Jane was rocking Belle back to sleep before retiring to her and Thor's chambers "Belle is getting so big" "Jane can I ask you something" Jane was falling asleep "hmm what is it" "Could we have another little one" "Thor you want another kid, are you sure" "The only other thing I've been more sure about was marrying" "well I'm sure we could try"

Clint: him and laura both agreed no more kids for them SHEILD would need to up his raise if they did.

Steve: Steve and you wanted more kids it was Steve's idea to have  a little tribe of children.

Bucky: you wanted more kids but Bucky wasn't sure "what if I go bad again I'm already worried with Bailey but another kid" "I understand and no matter what I'll be right behind you."

Pietro: "Pietro for the last time no more kids we already have twins we don't need more right now" "ugh fine"

Loki: Loki did want another child so he could have a chance at a son. "Maybe we could try for another child my love" "then what are we waiting for"