Labor

Tony- "Tony get your ass up here!" Pepper screamed Tony was up there in record time. "What is it Pep? Is it the baby?" "What else would it be yes! Hannah wants to see the world now!" "Okay you two are going to be okay" Tony carried her to the car making sure he grabs the bag. "Okay Pep hold on well be at the hospital soon.

Steve- " Stevie!" You scream bloody murder "I'm coming Darling" Steve comes over with a packed bag and a number of other things for your stay at the hospital. "Let's leave now!" You try to get up but are struggling so Steve picks you up and carries you to the car fumbling with the keys before driving.

Thor: "Thor!" Jane screamed Thor had Jane moved to Asgard for the last month of her pregnancy. "What is it my lady?" "The baby its the baby." Jane screams again Thor swiftly picks Jane up and takes her to the healing room were the healers are waiting to help welcome the little princess to the world.

Hulk:  Even though Bruce is a doctor he was still nervous when you starred to go into labor. You two were sitting on the couch watching "What to expect when your expecting" and all of a sudden you water broke. "Omg its happen okay you need to remain calm and breathe and I need to breathe to okay um what do we do next" "The hospital!" "Oh yeah that's right " he pucks you up and heads towards the hospital. Of course he had to drive back after the baby was born to grab the hospital bag.

Loki: Loki was more nervous than you when your due date can closer. Lucy decided that she wanted to see everything a little to prematurely "Loki! Lucy is coming now" sorry to say but Loki wasn't there he had been called to the throne room by Odin to have one of their little talks. One of the maids came into your chambers "I will make him aware at once but you must come with me to the healing room" you did and as soon as you were there so was Loki "thank goodness I haven't missed anything I would of been furious if I had miss this listing to that oaf."

Hawkeye: "Clint!" Laura yells Clint already has the bag in hand when he rushed into the room. "How did you.." "When you've had as many kids as we have you learn after a while." "Well that's nice to know let's welcome number 4 into the world"

Pietro: Wanda had read your mind and got Pietro "vat is it vanda" says through the com "I'm kinda busy" "Y\N has went to labor" "what! Oh my god its happening I'm going to be a dad!" "Watch a waiting for Maximoff go see your kid" Clint says.

Bucky: Bucky was by your side everyday since you went pass your due date and when your water broke bucky had you at the hospital in record time. When he got there and your child was born the first person he called was Steve "Steve get your ass here and don't you language me, I'm a dad and your an uncle!"