+Special+ Vows

Wally West (Kid flash):

Wally's:

I vow to always be there for you at your best and worst. If you ever have a bad day, I'll be here in a second to try and make it better. If you ever have a great day, I want to hear why it was— no matter how much you ramble on and on. [Name], I always will be there for you. Thick and thin, fast or slow, but mostly fast.

I'm out there trying to make a better in the world, but know you make me a better man because you are my world. And I'm so very grateful because of that and so much more.

Yours:

I vow to always love and cherish you no matter the situation or outcome. You're my light in a world of shadow. My hero, my husband to be. With you I can accomplish many things while having fun in the mix. I don't think I ever had as much fun while without you. You're a joy, Wally and I want to keep it that way forever.

Dick Grayson (1st Robin):

Dick's:

Remember when I first asked you out? I was a nervous, blushing mess and only you could make me that way. You're the only one I truly fear to lose, you're the one I am truly scared of when your mad. You're the only one I truly am happy to be with. If there was no you, I would be lost and continue to fall. But I have you now and forever, to pick me up when times get tough or difficult. And I the same for you. Today truly, I want to marry you without any second thoughts. Not one. Because there is no greater, most beautiful, talented, and smart women in my eyes other than you.

Yours:

Dick Grayson. To think this day has finally come. Took you long enough, I was thinking you'll never will. But looks like luck is on my side cause I caught you—The most amazing man in my eyes is finally mine. What have I ever done to be graced with your presence and love? I think god every day that he gave me you, and I pray that he won't take you from me. I'll continue to do so even years in our marriage. You're just that worth it.

Conner Kent (Super boy):

Conner's:

When I'm with you I feel like everything will be okay. I don't care to be judged or belittle because I only care what you think. I care that you love me like I love you. I care that you'll be there with me through all of my bad times to come as well as the good. You are really all that matters. I can't wait to spend my life with you. You're perfect. Yes, you are! To me! I love you, [Name] and I will always be with you.

Yours:

You remind me of a kitten that acts tough, but he's a real softy and all he wants is his daily hugs and kisses. I'll give you all the hugs and kisses in the world, if it'll make you happy. I'm beside you always through hard times and good. I always have been and I'll continue to be. No matter what you do, I cannot look at you and say I don't love you. Because it will be a lie. I love you so much. I love you to the moon and back.

Kaldur (Aqualad):

Kaldur's:

In your eyes, I have found my home.
In your heart, I have found my love.
In your soul, I have found my mate.
With you, I am whole, full, alive.
You make me laugh. You let me cry.
You are my breath, my every heartbeat.

Yours:

A forever home I have found in your eyes.
A love so deep I have found in your heart.
A mate for life I have found in your soul.
Without you, I am not whole, full, alive.
You make me laugh. You let me cry.
You are every breath I take, and my every heartbeat it makes.