How D.G proposes to you (Ring pop vers.)

Dick Grayson (1st Robin):

"Oh my gosh. Dick, no." You groaned as he was in front of you on one knee. It would be all fine and dandy if and only if he wasn't proposing you with a ring pop.

"Oh, lighten up. I thought you would like this." He told you. He looked a little hurt but nevertheless, still looked at you determined. You sighed. You took the ring pop from him and licked it, causing you to smile.

"It's not that I don't like it, I just thought maybe, just maybe you would get me a real ring — not that this isn't great. I mean I'm not one of those girls that care or anything.... It's just I wanted to be able to see the ring everyday and think of the fact that I'm getting the chance to marry you when I do. Not something that will be gone in one day." You confessed looking away.

"Does that make me selfish?" You asked, looking him in the eyes. His blue eyes shined in the sun when you do, but that's not the only thing. A beautiful ring matched it.

"You mean this ring?" He asked smirking. "How... How did you... I just looked away for... Dick?"

A full smile formed on his lips. "When you looked away, I took that as a chance to get out the real thing." He said, getting on his feet. He took the ring pop from you and put it in his mouth. He then put the real ring on your finger.

"It's beautiful." You said breathless, looking at the ring. When you looked back at Dick, he wasn't there. But you can hear a faint laugh in the distance.

"Okay, now you're just being childish."