The Wedding (+Special+)

Today was the day. You were in the back room of the church standing in front of the mirror as your mother and bridesmaids all surrounded you.

"I can't believe you're getting married!" One of the bridesmaids squealed. You smiled at yourself, "I can't either."

"Oh hush. We all knew this was coming. You were meant to be a (fiancé's surname)." Your mother said looking at you through the mirror. She gave you a proud smile and two thumbs up, "You got this baby!"

There was a knock at the doors. Everyone turned to see who it is and it was (best guy friend) who entered. He looked at you and his eyes went wide.

"Wow. You look gorgeous, (Y/N)!"

"Thanks, (best guy friend)." All the girls giggled at that.

"We wanted to know if you're ready. (Fiancé's name) already out." Suddenly, you felt really nervous. (Best guy friend) saw this and smiled. "Don't worry. You'll be fine." You nodded and went out the door and saw your father waiting. His eyes were already glossy. He let out his arm so you can link yours with his. You and him walked to the double doors that will lead you down the isle to your husband to be.

The music started to play and before the door opened, your father looked at you and whispered,"You'll always be my baby girl, don't you go and forget that." You chuckled, gripping his arm tighter.

"I know, daddy."

"Alright, good."

The doors started to open and the music got louder. The whole room was filled with friends and family, there was (favorite color other than black) decorations here and there. It looked perfect. But not as perfect as the man standing down near the clergy. He stood tall in a black suit with a (favorite color) shirt. The color really doesn't suit him as it does you. It made him stand out like a sore thumb.

You both locked eyes and as if time itself slowed down, you started to walk down the isle. Everyone stood up and stared at you in awe. This was the moment you'll never forget. When you reached (fiancé's name), you're father kissed your cheek before letting go and sat down in his reserved spot next to your mother.

You took your place in front of (fiancé's name), and immediately he reaches and grabs your hands in his.

🌸🌸🌸

Wally West (Kid flash):
Let me know if you find something better

Wally West (Kid flash):Let me know if you find something better

"You look beautiful." He grinned at you. You gave his hand a squeeze for the compliment and whispered back.

"And you look more handsome than even you can imagine." You joked teasingly. Wally chuckled, and continued to stare at you're features; taking it all in so he won't ever forget it mentally. You truly are breathtaking.