Chapter 3

" So our mission is to, figure out what is wrong with Oona?" Otis asked, Olympia nodded her head. " Yeah! but, I think I know what's wrong with her..." Olympia said. Otis looked happy. " What!! What's wrong with her!" he asked, Olympia blinked twice. She was super surprised with Otis's attitude. " Well, she- she is broken hearted. And she is trying to move on, but its hard" Olympia said getting quitter by the minute. Otis was confused. " Um, what?" he asked, Olympia blushed a little, " N-nothing anyways. Oona is heartbroken so yeah..." Olympia said with a sigh, Otis nodded his head in confusing. Then he and Olympia walked to Oona's lab. " I-I can't take this anymore. I wish Oscar could come back" the brunet mumbled as she wiped a tear from her cheek. " Oona! we know you like Oscar!!" Olympia shouted as she and Otis ran into the lab. Making Oona blush, Otis covered his partner's mouth. " Olympia, I may not know a lot about crushes and love but. I think you shouldn't say it aloud" he hissed. Olympia blushed a little as she nodded her head As well. " Shut it, I-I don't have a crush on Oscar t-that's just dumb" Oona said trying to keep her cool. Olympia could see the pain in her eyes. " Oona we came to help you pleas-" she began " I don't freaken care!!!!" Oona hissed. Making Olympia and Otis to both flinch. Tears made their way down the young brunte's cheek, " Otis, I want you to- do something for me" she asked, Otis nodded. " Anything" he said but, he soon regreted saying that. " I want you to shoot me " Oona said as though it was the simples thing ever. Otis was stunned. " What was she thinking?" he though, then a thought came to his mind, something his partner told him " Sometimes, Love drives people to madness, and that person suffers. Doesn't that suck?" at that moment he understood, it was a plee" Oona I-I can't" he tried to tell the now shaking Brunet. " I'll do, it- I never knew I was causing her so much pain" a voice called. Otis and Olympia both looked to see. The one and Only Oscar. He didn't have his usual smile he was sad you could fill it. And sadness was in his eyes Oona looked up, she wasn't- she couldn't see him, not now anyways! " I'll do it" He repeated.  " Oscar don't be s-" Otis barked but he was interrupted by his partner, she had grabbed his arm. " Otis, you gotta trust Oscar. He knows what he's doing" she said, Otis wasn't sure but he trusted his partner so he and the Alburn girl left, leaving Oscar and Oona alone. " What the hell are you here you jerk, I don't want to freaken see you I hate you I-" but she then stopped, she was on her knees. She was so broken. Oscar tried his best to smile at the girl but he couldn't he had so much pity and love for her. " Oona please, make this as painless as you can" he pleaded as he picked up a gun. Oona blinked "he was going to do it" she though. She took a deep breathe, she would finally be free.