Treat You Better- Shawn Mendes

I love this song ❤. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this preference and sorry for not updating for a little bit. -P

(Author: Pixxiewingz.)

I won't lie to you. I know he's just not right for you.

Austin always had a crush on you. You had liked him back at one time, but your feelings weren't ever as strong as his were. You didn't even know he liked you. So, you just moved on and you only wanted to keep being his best friend. But he still liked you and it's been almost a year since you have moved on. You had a boyfriend now..Who was not Austin. Your boyfriend would yell at you when you were alone with him. But you didn't really tell anyone. Austin knew, though. He knew your boyfriend wasn't right for you.

Levi:

And you can tell me if I'm off, but I see it on your face when you say that he's the one that you want and you're spending all your time in this wrong situation

You were at Levi's house. You had walked out of your boyfriend's house and drove to Levi's house because you two were best friends and you knew that you could go there. At first you didn't want to be a burden and just go there, but your anger and sadness made you go to his house. So, you were in his room.

"Why are you with him?" Levi suddenly asked you after a few seconds when you were done telling him what happened, even though he secretly already had a good idea that it involved your jerk boyfriend. He had been wanting to ask you that ever since you and your boyfriend started dating.

"What? Why do you ask that? I really like him. I love him..." You answered.

"Are you sure? Is he the one that you want?" He asked you. The questions and feelings he kept locked up were escaping.

"I--!" You began, but you stopped. Was he the one you wanted. "....Yes.." You said after some seconds past.

"You really love him? Because I see him yell at you. I don't even know it he gets physical. But if he does, just come over here and leave him. So, he is the one that you want? Even though he yells at you? You deserve so much better...!" Levi said.

"Why are you saying that?" You asked him.

"Because it's true! You can do so much better!" He told you.

"Yeah, well, I don't know anyone who would treat me better than him in a relationship, so I am staying with him!" You said.

"I would!" Levi said. You looked at him. You were surprised by that. "I would treat you so much better..." He said quietly.

"Levi..."

"I'll ask once more because I know you don't like him yelling at you and I don't like him yelling at you either. Is he the one that you want?" He asked you once more.

"I..." You began. Tears filled your eyes. "No..." You whispered. Levi walked over to you and you pulled him into a hug. He returned the hug.

Drew:

I know I can treat you better than he can and any girl like you deserves a gentleman.

Your boyfriend was screaming at you again. You had gotten used to it by now, but that didn't stop the tears escaping your eyes and streaming down your face. "You messed up! You always mess up! Geez!" He yelled before pushing you down. You landed on the floor, but your hands held you up some. You looked at your angry boyfriend. He walked over to you . You flinched. Suddenly, their was a knock on the door. Your boyfriend ignored it. The door opened after a second as your boyfriend hit you. You winced.

"Hey! Get away from her!" A very familiar voice said. You and your boyfriend looked in the direction and saw Drew Dirksen. A good friend of yours.

Your jerk boyfriend asked, "Or what?" Drew went over and punched him three or four times. You were surprised and you stood up. Drew grabbed your arm.

"Come on!" He said and you both went out of the house and got into Drew's car. You both buckled up before Drew drove the car away. The last thing you saw before going out of view was your boyfriend coming outside.

"Thank you," You said quietly.

"You deserve better than that. You deserve a gentleman." He told you as he kept driving to his house. You went silent, unsure of what to say.

Nate:

Give me a sign
Take my hand, we'll be fine
Promise I won't let you down
Just know that you don't
Have to do this alone
Promise I'll never let you down

You took Nate's hand. He had helped you again. You really liked him. You had dumped your abusive boyfriend -- now ex-boyfriend. "You don't have to do that alone ever again. I promise I'll never let you down.." He told you quietly.

"I know," You replied quietly.

--

(Levi's is my favorite. Which is yours? )