Ereri Mermaid AU

So the first one shot is a fluffy tail (I'm so funny XD) between our short little munchkin and our little clumsy baby. I've been writing this for awhile now and just decided to post it. I may one day write this as a series but for now it will remain as it is. Enjoy :3

Levi's pov

"Look at those gnarly waves dude."

A young blond surfer said as he patted Levi on the back. Levi had to physically retain himself from cringing away.

"DUDE I'm gonna go and like tear those waves apart. See ya later bro!"

Levi huffed in annoyance, and brought his hand up to massage his temple.

"And then people wonder why I'm anti social."

Just then he heard a squealing voice call out his name.

"LEVI~~~"

'Oh dear God no.' Levi glanced towards Hanji in horror. He had went to the beach to escape the crazy scientist.

Seeing no other option that including him not having to interact with the she-devil Levi booked it. He grabbed the nearest surfboard while praying to every god in existence that it was clean and swam away to the rocky clearway nearby.

Hanji kept shouting and ran into the water, hell-bent on catching him when a huge wave came by and she thought better of it. Levi smirked in satisfaction at the small victory. Every second he could spend alone without the insistant scientist hounding him was to be treasured.

Levi sat away from the rocky clearing and climbed up the rocks to reach a higher standpoint. When he was halfway up a particularly slippery rock Levi stopped and glanced around. He couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching him. After convincing himself that it was just his imagination Levi finally reached the top and made an effort to relax. The surfer was just about to close his eyes when he heard a soft splashing.

"What the fuck...."

He stopped midway sentence as his eyes met something that he believed was just a myth.

A mermaid.

Well a merman if by the looks of that taunt tan chest said otherwise.

Levi watched the merman with weary curiosity. The merman was gorgeous to put it lightly. The merman had sun-kissed tan skin and a body that seemed to be molded by the gods.

And his eyes.

Levi could get lost in those eyes. They were just stunning, the most beautiful eyes Levi had ever witnessed. The boy's eyes were a like a sunset, so resident and shinning. They held a golden quality with a few flecks of speckled green. The only thing that could rival the creature's eyes were it's magnificent tail. The tail was a dazzling mixture of sea green scales that only grew darker the more towards the bottom it reached. The scales were glistening ontop of the rocks and Levi could only stare in awe. Never before had he seen something that left him utterly speechless.

Eren's pov

Eren sat alone on the rocky clearing, far away enough from the humans were they couldn't see him but close enough to where he could watch them. And watching him he was. But he wasn't watching just any human. Oh no. Poor Eren had his sights set on one. The most beautiful of them all. There amongst the sea of people sat a grumpy but sexy looking human. The human was idly listening to some blond jock.
Eren checked out the Hyman's hot body. The raven was currently wearing a skin tight black wet suit with his usually undercut styled haircut now slicked back. It was a new look in which Eren greatly appreciated.