Eremika

This is dedicated to my good friend Nikky_Sonico Sorry I took so long to write it. I just wanted it to be the best it can be. I like it. It's just so cute.

"Eren stop you look fine."

Eren stood in front of a  grand  mirror, once again messing with the tie around his neck. The tie itself was a deep shade of red, the exact shade that matched the scarf Mikasa was undoubtedly wearing, even on their wedding day.

"Do you think she'll like it?" Eren asked nervously, fiddling with the tie and contemplating whether or not wearing it was a good idea.

"Eren calm down." Armin, his best friend since they were little kids in preschool, replied smoothing out the creases Eren had created by messing with the tie.

"Mikasa will love it don't worry. Everything is gonna be fine. Stop worrying." Armin gave him a reassuring smile and patted him on the back. Today was the big day. The day where Eren and Mikasa were finally going to get married. Eren couldn't help but be nervous, he had already sweated through his first white tux, now changing into the spare jacket Armin had brought for precaution.

"Eren please. This is the last suit we have. If you sweat through it then I can't help you."

Armin stood a couple feet away dressed in his best man tux, tailored to fit his body exceptionally well. The tie he was wearing matched the baby blue irises in his eyes and his blond hair now reached past his shoulders and brushed along the lower part of his shoulder blade.

"I have to go now Eren. I must monitor the entrance and guide people to their seats. Stay here until I come back ok?" Eren nodded once I'm understanding and returned his gaze back to the mirror. Eventually after a couple minutes of waiting, Armin long gone by now, his thoughts began to drift and eventually lead back to the love of his life. Mikasa.

The nerves inside the brunette seemed to alight in flames whenever he thought about the stotic raveness. They had been together for all their life, it had only seemed natural for then to be together. Eren had finally mustered up the balls to ask Mikasa for her hand in marriage, six years after they initially began courting. Eren could say that he had from the moment he laid eyes on her that she was going to be the love of his life. Eren thought back to the first time he had asked Mikasa out. It was a cold day during freshmen year at Attack on Titan High.

Flashback~

"HEY MIKASA!"

Mikasa turnt around, startled at the erubt shout of her name.

"Yes Eren?" Mikasa played with the tattered ends of her scarf. The thing obviously weary from overuse. The once blood red scarf seemed to be only but a reddish pink, the color long since faded. Mikasa buried her head into the scarf and covered her mouth.

The air around them was chilly and if kept waiting here she would have missed boxing practice. But Mikasa waited, holding her breath at the anticipation. Earlier he had seemed a little disoriented and distant.

When he remained silent Mikasa prodded a bit further.

"What's wrong Eren?"

Eren could hear the concern laced behind her words. He stood a ways away, staring at her, unable to get the words he so longed to say outside his mouth.

"Mikasa..."

The raven haired beauty took a couple steps closer to the conflicted brunette. Something was bothering him, that much she was sure of. But what was bothering him remained a mystery.