Chapter 1

Asher (how they became a couple)

"Tyler, he's so fucking hot..." I pout, looking at our new neighbor. Tyler is my roommate, and we're currently just getting home from a long boarding trip.

"I want him." She smirks. I sigh, because he's probably not into me or guys at all, and she's beautiful.

"He's daddy as fuck." I sigh. She walks up and starts talking to him, me walking past them. She has her hand on his chest, being her beautiful self. I enter our apartment and go to my room, laying down. I hear them enter, laughing and talking.

"So um who's your roommate?" He questions.

"His name is Asher." She giggles. I get up and go to get a drink, ignoring them.

"You must be Asher." The guy says.

"The one and only." I mumble. He chuckles and leans against the counter.

"Your roommate's hot." He smirks.

"I know that." I sigh sadly.

"Hey, what's wrong? Oh, I'm Benn by the way." He says with a light smile.

"Just typical stuff, and nice to meet you." I mumble. He leans in close, nipping at my earlobe.

"You know, Asher, I heard what you said earlier." He growls.

"Um what?" I question.

"You said I was hot and daddy as fuck." He chuckles lowly. I gasp and try to move away from him, but he pins me to the counter. I start to panic, my breathing speeding up and my heart pumping faster and faster.

"Let me go!" I scream, finally pushing away and running to my bedroom. I lock the door, curling up on my bed and crying.

"Asher, I'm sorry." He says. I curl up more, crying harder. I guess he picked the lock because soon enough he's in my bedroom, shutting the door.

"Don't hit me please, I'm sorry!" I cry, backing up as he steps closer. I'm pulled into his strong arms, cradled against his chest.

"Shhh, I've got you. Nobody is gonna hurt my baby." He whispers.

"Uh, what?" I question.

"I want you to be mine." He blushes.

"I barely know you." I say.

"Fine, go on a date with me tomorrow?" He asks. I bite my lip, nodding.

"Y-yeah..." I blush. He kisses me hard, holding my face while his lips move with mine. My arms wrap around his neck and I climb onto his lap. We end up making out for a solid hour before pulling away.

"That was the best make out session I've ever had." He smirks. I blush and smile.

"Me too." I say with a yawn.

"You're staying with me tonight, baby boy. Daddy wants to get to know you." Benn smirks. I nod and hide my face in his neck. He takes my hands and helps me up, walking me out of my room.

"Oh there you are! I thought you left." Tyler giggles. Well, she's gonna take him.

"Um, actually I'm going to hang out with Asher at my place." He smirks. I blush and she glares at me.

"Um, okay. So we can go out some other time?" She asks.

"Listen, Tyler, I'm gay. I'm not into you. I'm into Asher. Bye." He says and walks me out of the apartment. We get to his apartment and I'm pushed against the wall. My body starts to panic and he senses it.