Chapter 2

Asher  (now)

"Benn, go to sleep." I whine.

"Ash get uuuuup." He whines back. I pout and turn over, my face in a pillow. He slaps my butt, causing me to squeak.

"Bennett Lee let me sleep." I groan. He presses into my ass, grinding on me.

"Baby, I just want morning sex." He says softly.

"Mmm, fine." I mumble. He kisses my back, smile against it.

"Are you going to fall asleep again?" He asks with a chuckle.

"Probably." I giggle softly wiggling my ass and grinding it onto him. He rips my boxers, literally, off and growls.

"Teasing me again?" He says lowly.

"Yep." I smirk. He slides his boxers off and layers lube onto his cock, pushing into me  I moan softly as he does, pushing back against him. Moans fill our room and we eventually finish, collapsing on the bed.

"I love you baby..." He whispers and pulls out.

"I love you too, papa bear." I giggle. I know he loves when I call him that, and I don't do it much.

"You can go back to sleep, baby." He mumbles softly.

"You're not leaving." I whimper. He chuckles and hugs me, rubbing my back.

"Alright, little one." I snuggle into his side and yawn, falling back asleep.

~♢~

When I wake up, I'm still in his embrace. His arms are around my waist with my head on his chest.

"Hey, little one." He chuckles. I snuggle into him, smiling.

"Hi daddy." I mumble.

"There's something I need to tell you." He says. I sit up, and so does he.

"Before you do, I need coffee." I say. He nods and walks downstairs. I follow behind him, seeing that he has my coffee made. I take a sip and peck his lips.

"So um, I-I kinda have a secret that I've been hiding since we met." He mumbles. I nearly chocked on my coffee.

"What?" I ask.

"I know this will change how you view me, and I hope you accept it. I'm a vampire." He says. Okay, now in choking on my coffee.

"What?!" I yell. He flinched and tears well up in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know how to tell you!" He says.

"You didn't tell me that you're a vampire, Benn! Of course it changes my view on you, vampire scare the fuck out of me!" I yell, but hug him, " But I'll make an exception for you."

"I love you so much, baby boy. Please don't be afraid of me." He whispers.

"I'm not scared, daddy. I mean, yeah, I'm shocked, but I know that you'd never hurt me. Well, unless I asked." I wink.

"You're perfect..." He whispers before kissing me.

"Question, is it possible for you to turn me into one?" I ask.

"Um... I can, but I'd have to kill you." He says.

"Oh..." I mumble.