Chapter 6

Asher

I wake up to Benn burying his face in my chest, crying softly. He doesn't want to talk, so I just cuddle him.

"I love you, babe." I whisper.

"Baby, M-my dad... our dads... they killed them. I-I have to be the vampire king..." He says nervously.

"Benn..." I whisper, kissing him.

"You're a king now..." He tells me. I gasp, realizing that he's right.

"Oh jeez..." I whisper. He sits up and kisses me.

"We must do this together, baby." He whispers. I nod and kiss him, my eyes closing.

"Yes, my king." I whisper against his lips, kissing them again.

"I love you so much, my sexy king." He whispers. I blush at the name, thinking that I'd never be worthy of that title.

"I can't believe this..." I whisper.

"My father, he'd told me that your mother knew that your neighbor was a vampire, and that he was also another king. You're literally my other half, you're my king." He whispers. My eyes widen, cheeks flushing red.

"So all my time growing up, I thought the vampire king, who was my father as well, was hot as fuck?" I say in embarrassment.

"Aw, baby. Honestly it's kinda cute." He smirks. I hide my face, squeaking as he smacks my butt.

"I love you so much, Princess Benny Boo." I mumble.

"Thats master to you." He growls softly, biting my neck. I push his face away, yawning.

"Not now, babe." I mumble.

"Alright, baby. The ceremony is later today." He whispers. I nod, kissing his soft lips before dozing off.

~♡~

It's time for the ceremony, and I'm nervous. Benn holds my hand, giving it a squeeze. We get our crowns and everybody claps, Benn pulling me close and kissing me. I kiss back, smiling wide.

"I love you so much, King Bennett." I whisper.

"I love you too, King Asher." He whispers. We leave and soon find put that we're living in the mansion, and I smile wide.

"Babe, this is crazy." I sigh, laying on the bed.

"I know, but we get the whole mansion to ourselves." He says, sitting next to me and running his hand through my hair.

"Wanna know something?" I smile.

"What?" He asks, raising a brow.

"You're still daddy as fuck." I laugh. He shakes his head and kisses me, laying down on me.

"Babe get off me." I whine. He kisses my neck, grinding his bulge into my ass.

"How bout I get in you?" He growls softly. I moan softly, nodding.

"Please, daddy." I moan.

~♡~

"Baby boy." Benn mumbles into my neck.

"Yes?" I say softly.

"I was going really hard, are you okay?" He asks softly, kissing my neck. He rubs my butt, causing me to wince.

"My ass really hurts." I mumble.

"Stay still, relax." He mumbles, kissing down my back. He starts to bite my ass, sucking to leave hickies. I feel his tongue flick against my hole, causing me to shudder.

"B-benn, you don't have to..." I mumble. He slides his tongue in, going in deep. I let out a moan, biting the sheets.

~♡~

"Fuck, Benn... I love you so much." I pant, cuddling against him. He holds me tight, playing with my hair. I kiss his lips, holding his cheeks. He smiles and kisses back, his hand in my hair.

"I love you too, baby boy." He smiles. I start giggling, snuggling into him.

"Ahh, I'm funny." I giggle.

"What're you laughing at?" He smirks.

"Princess Benny Boo." I laugh.

"Don't call me that. That's Queen Benny Boo." He smirks. I laugh more, playing with the waistband of his boxers. He snuggles me, kissing my lips with a smile.

"You're the best, I wouldn't wanna be with anybody else." I tell him, pulling the hood of my onesie up.

"I'm happy I make you happy. I love you." He says. I sit up and straddle him, playing with his hands.

"Ya know, you're gonna have to make the decisions because I'm not good at making choices." I tell him, still messing around with his fingers.

"You can help, but I'll make the final ones." He tells me. I nod, his hands holding mine.

"Why do you love me?" I ask, biting my lip.

"You're adorable, you can sing, and you're just like nobody I've seen. Your big grey doe eyes, your silly personality, your laugh. You haven't left me, and you're all I could ever want." He tells me, kissing my forehead. I can't control my massive smile, so I hide my face in his neck.

"There's too many reasons for me, but most are like yours." I tell him. He smiles wide, kissing me softly.

"Would it be okay if I invited Danny to live with us?" He asks.

"Of course, why would I mind?" I ask him, rubbing his chest.

"I just didn't know, babes. I want you to be safe no matter what." He tells me. I straddle his hips, kissing him. He kisses back, smirking against my lips.

"I wanna stay naked and cuddle you all day." He mumbles.

"I'm down." I giggle.

"Good, it's a plan." He giggles. I kiss his jaw, smiling. Fuck I'm so in love...