Chapter 3

Asher

"Master?" I whimper. I'm shaking and tears are slowly falling from my eyes.

"Little one, what's wrong?" He asks, setting his guitar down and walking over.

"I-I feel like somebody's watching me, I can sense it..." I whisper. He looks out the window, growling.

"Come with me." He says lowly. I nod and take his hand, him lifting me up and kissing my forehead.

"Master I'm scared..." I whisper.

"Don't be, little one. I'll never let you get hurt." He whispers. I nuzzle into his neck, shaking. I keep forgetting that I'm a vampire, and that it's hard to kill me.

"Benn?" Danny yells. Him and his sub live with us, and she's also a turned vampire.

"Who was outside?" Benn growls.

"Tyler." Danny sighs. She's been tormenting us, and I hate it.

"I'm sorry, guys..." I whimper.

"No, Ash. Don't be, we both love you, one more than the other. She's a crazy bitch." Danny says. I smile softly and climb out of Benn's arms, hugging Danny. We pull back and I look at Mykie, Danny's sub. We burst into a fit of giggles, our master's laughing as well. Benn scoops me up and tickles my sides as he walks to our room.

"Ahhh! Master!" I squeal, laughing and squirming. He stops tickling me, laughing softly.

"Your laugh is why I smile, just, you're my happiness." He mumbles. I kiss his nose and smile, nuzzling into his neck.

"You're my everything." I whisper. He gives me a tight squeeze, smiling softly.

"Do you want to go back to your playroom or come to master's office? I'm not doing any work, just fooling around with my guitar." He tells me.

"I wanna stay with master." I mumble. He nods and brings me into his office, a wide smile spreading across my cheeks.

"What do you think, little one?" He asks.

"Your office is amazing." I giggle. He walks over to a small couch, sitting on it with me on his lap.

"Can you play guitar?" He asks. I nod and smile.

"May I?" I ask.

"Of course." He chuckles, handing me the guitar. I think for a second befire starting to play Never Too Late by Three Days Grace. Once I finish the song, Benn hugs me and smiles.

"Baby, that was amazing!" He says excitedly.

"You really think so?" I blush.

"Yes, of course." He says softly, moving the guitar and kissing me deeply. I lay down on the couch and he hovers above me, not breaking the kiss. My fingers tangle into his hair, a moan coming from him as I tug it gently.

"Master, I love you..." I whisper after I pull back.

"It's nap time for you, kitten. Come, master is tired too." He says gently. I nod and look up.

"Master, carry me?" I pout. He nods and scoops me up. He places kisses all over my face, causing me to giggle.

"I love you so much." He whispers.

"I love you too, master." I whisper back. He gets to our room and he sits down, me stripping to my boxers and climbing into his lap.

"Have you been a good boy for master?" He asks. I nod, smiling.

"I even washed the dishes and put them all away for you!" I smile.

"Good boy, what reward would you like today? Master can give you cuddles, buy a new stuffie, playtime..." He goes on.

"A new stuffie, but cuddles before nap time still happen right?" I ask.

"Of course. Those are mandatory cuddles." He chuckles, laying down.

"Yay!" I say happily. He pecks my nose and cuddles my tiny frame.

"What kind of stuffie do you want?" He asks.

"Um... master can choose that." I mumble. He chuckles and gives me a kiss, holding me close.

"Sleep well, little one." He says softly. Danny opens the door and slams it shut, locking it.

"I'm sorry to intrude but Ellie went crazy! She attacked me and just left the house and broke our bond..." He says.

"Fuck..." Benn mumbles. My phone rings, and it's Ellie.

"Hello?" I say.

"Asher, come with me!" She says excitedly.

"Uh, no. Why did you go batshit crazy?" I ask

"Crazy? Who's crazy, I'm not crazy!" She laughs.

"O...kay... um, why do you want me to join you?" I question.

"We can kill all of these filthy humans, and live our lives without masters, and rule the world!" She cackles.

"Ellie, what the fuck." I say, hearing her shriek and the line goes dead.

"What happened?" Danny sighs.

"She's crazy. She wants to kill all the humans, but I guess they killed her first." I sigh. He nods and walks out, shutting the door behind him.

"Master, I'm going to check on him." I say, giving him a soft kiss before leaving. Loud crying comes from Danny's bedroom, so I walk closer.

"I lost my babygirl..." He sobs. I knock on the door gently.

"Danny, it's Asher." I say gently. He opens the door, my arms hugging him.

"I'm sorry about what happened with Ellie, but I honestly think it was for the best. You should find a new partner, you need it." I tell him. He nods, sighing.

"Thanks for coming in..." He says with a gentle smile.

"No problem, it's my job to help my best friend." I giggle. He smiles and goes into his room, me skipping back to Benn's.

"Hey there, kitten." He says in a happy tone.

"Hi, master!" I smile. Waddling to him, I giggle and jump into his lap.

"I loooooove you." He tells me, pecking my lips.

"I loooooove you more!" I tell him, kissing him hard and giggling.