Chapter 4

Asher

I shakily listen to Tyler threatening me over the phone, tears pouring down my cheeks.

"You're so fat. I don't know why Benn is even with you, and you're just plain ugly!" She cackles.  I sob and end the call, throwing my phone. Benn hears it hit the wall and runs in, seeing me in the corner with tears in my eyes.

"Baby boy, kitten, what the matter?" He asks, scooping me up and holding me tight.

"Tyler keeps calling and telling me how ugly and fat I am, and that I don't deserve you!" I cry. He walks to our bedroom and strips me to my underwear, looking into my eyes.

"Listen to me, I love every single part of you. You are not fat, you're cute and chubby, but so am I. You aren't ugly, you're adorable, sexy, handsome, and perfect. If anything, I don't deserve a guy like you." Benn says. He kisses my face, neck, chest, belly, legs, every inch of exposed skin.

"Master?" I say softly.

"Yes, my prince?" He asks, standing up.

"I'm cold..." I mumble. He walks to the closet and grabs me my panda onesie, coming back and dressing me 

"There you go, little one. I love you..." He whispers.

"I love you too." I mumble. He hugs me right, my head on his chest.

"You're too cute." He whispers.

"I wish I weren't chubby... and you aren't! You have abs, and your muscles are actually visible. I don't have any of that..." I mumble.

"Listen to me right now. Stop talking bad about yourself, I love you and I never ever want you to change. I don't care about you not having abs. You're cute, short, and perfect for me." Benn says, looking into my eyes. I whimper and look away, feeling like I upset him.

"Master, I'm sorry..." I whisper, getting up and walking out of the room. I walk to my playroom and sit in the corner, hugging a stuffie to my chest as tears fall. I get up and shut the door, locking it before sitting back in the corner. I grab my ukulele and start playing Can't Stand It by NeverShoutNever.

"Baby, I love you
I never want to let you go
The more I think about,
The more I want to let you know

That everything you do,
Is super fucking cute
And I can't stand it

I've been searching for
A girl that's just like you
Cause I know
That your heart is true

Baby, I love you
I never want to let you go
The more I think about,
The more I want to let you know
That everything you do,
Is super duper cute
And I can't stand it

Let's sell all our shit,
And run away
To sail the ocean blue
Then you'll know,
That my heart is true

Baby, I love you
I never want to let you go
The more I think about,
The more I want to let you know
That everything you do,
Is super duper cute
And I can't stand it

You, you got me where you want me
Cause I'll do anything to please you
Just to make it through
Another year

You, I saw you across the room
And I knew that this was gonna
Blossom into something beautiful.
You're beautiful.

Baby, I love you
I never want to let you go
The more I think about,
The more I want to let you know
That everything you do,
Is super duper cute
And I can't stand it

Baby, I love you
I never want to let you go
The more I think about,
The more I want to let you know
That everything you do,
Is super duper cute
And I can't stand it
No I can't stand it." I sing softly. I set my ukulele down and curl up, wiping my eyes. He didn't try to stop me like he usually did, I really upset him. And he hasn't come to check on me. I end up falling asleep in the corner, my head on my knees. 

~♡~

"Asher, please, open up!" Benn says frantically. I groan and reach over, unlocking the door and laying on my back. He quickly comes in and looks at me.

"Hi there." I say, yawning and stretching.

"Have you been sleeping for the past 5 hours?" He asks, a hint of anger in his voice.

"Uh... yeah, I didn't think I was out that long..." I mumble, sitting up and scooting back into the corner. He kneels down in front of me, tilting my head up and looking into my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I could tell that you needed some time alone. I love you, I promise that I do. I wouldn't be married to you if I didn't. I know I'm not the best master, or even husband, but I try my hardest to be what you need. I love you, Asher. I really do." He says, holding my hands. I pull my hands away and hug him, nuzzling into his neck.

"I love you too, master. I thought that you were mad at me... because I kept denying that I was what you say I am." I say. He shakes his head and stands up, carrying me to the bedroom.

"No, snugglebug. You didn't upset me." He says softly, kissing my forehead. I smile slightly and snuggle into him.

"I like that..." I blush, looking up into his eyes.

"I'll call you that as well as your other names, okay?" He says.

"Okies..." I mumble. Gently, he sets me on the bed, laying next to me.

"Asher, babe, are you feeling alright?" Benn asks.

"Blood..." I mumble, my face becoming a light pink.

"Awh, I'll bring some up." He chuckles. I blush, nodding and curling up. He leaves and quickly comes back with a cup of blood,me taking it and drinking it all.

"Thank you, master." I say with a soft smile. He places his lips on mine, hiding my cheek.

"It's my job, my prince." He tells me. I kiss his jaw, snuggling into his arms.