Chapter 5

Ash

"Master! Fuck!" I scream, dropping the kitchen knife on the floor. Blood starts to spill out of my hand and I whimper.

"Hey, are you okay?" Danny asks. Tears are falling from my eyes as I try to stop the blood.

"N-no, ow..." I whimper.

"Where the hell is Benn? Bennett!" Danny screams. I finally hear a door open and Benn runs downstairs, seeing the blood-soaked towel and droplets of blood on the floor.

"Baby boy, what happened?" Benn asks me.

"Master I-I was cleaning the dishes like you told me and I cut myself bad..." I whimper, showing him the cut across my hand. He takes my hand between his, eyes widening. He gulps and tries again, but the healing won't work.

"Babes, I don't know what's happening. I-I can't heal you! Come on, we've gotta go to the hospital." He says, carrying me to the car and speeding there. Soon enough I have stitches across my hand, and Benn looks worried and pale.

"Benn?" I say softly. He allows me to call him that outside of the house, I like that.

"Hm?" He says, looking at me. I pull him down for a soft kiss, rubbing his cheek with my free hand.

"I'm okay, I don't know why the healing stuff didn't work but I'm alright, I promise." I tell him. He smiles weakly, and eventually we go back home.

"I don't want you using that hand, so I'll finish the dishes for you okay?" He says, kissing my cheek. I nod and sit down, feeling guilty for my stupidity.

"I'm gonna go in my playroom, okies?" I say, looking up.

"Alright, boobear." He mumbles, kissing me quickly. I go upstairs to my playroom, grabbing my favorite stuffie and sitting in the corner. This  was the first stuffie that Benn got me, and it's Piglet from Winnie-the-Pooh. I nuzzle it, smiling. I remember when he bought me this, we went to NYC for a week, and he bought me this from the Disney store.

"I'm sorry I'm a fuck up..." I mumble, tears forming as I hide my face in my stuffie.

"Hey, what's the matter?" Danny's new little says as she walks over. Her names Harlee, and she's my best friend.

"I'm a fuck up, Lee..." I mumble again. He hugs me, shaking his head.

"No, don't say that. You're amazing, man." She says. I wipe my eyes, looking at the stitched wound on my hand.

"I can't even do the dishes and he couldn't heal me, Harlee... what's wrong with me?" I mumble, looking up.

"Asher, nothings wrong. I promise that everything will be okay." Harlee tells me. Danny calls for her and she smiles sadly, walking out. Benn comes up and he walks by the room, walking backwards and waving me over.

"Come here." He says. I nod and walk over, biting my lip. He lifts me up and walks to his office.

"Time for me to cuddle you half to death." He says, laying on his comfy couch and cuddling me 

"Master what's wrong with me? Why can't I do anything right?" I whimper.

"Hey, hey, nothing's wrong with you. It's normal for the healing thing to not work, I talked to my father about it." He tells me, rubbing my back. I sniffle and cuddle into him, holding onto his shirt.

"Baby boy, you're alright." He whispers.

"Promise you'll never ever leave me, master?" I beg.

"I wouldn't dream of it." He whispers, rubbing my belly. I let a couple tears fall, hoping he won't notice.

"I love you..." I whisper. He smiles softly and wipes my tears.