First day of everything

You know that girl that you pass by and think she is shy and you can pick on and get away with it? Yeah well that's not me. If you asked the juvenile detention for Autumn Clark, they can actually make a list of the times and causes I've been there. That would've been some list.

I moved from one foster home to another until I lost count of them and that was just last year. I used to be with my brother Jason and my sister Skyler but that stopped when Jason turned 18 and lived on his own. Skyler is just turning 12 and Jason already got custody of her, leaving me to rotten in the foster care.
I just got out of juvenile detention, and guess what! I have to find a new foster home. Yay me.

After i got out, the social services reached out claiming they found a new foster family for me. Leo was talking to me, not that i cared. This happened quite a lot, i even lost count.
"I found you your brother and sister a new foster family, but we have to agree on some things"
I knew what he's talking about, as if my record wasn't enough to make them flee. I'm actually surprised someone accepted from the first place!
"I know i know, i will lay off and try not to get in trouble" I interrupted him before he bore me with his rule about being a goodie two shoes. But that didn't stop him from completing his idea.
"If you actually keep up with the good behavior, maybe this time it will be permanent for you guys and you can actually settle".

The next day i woke up early in order to meet my new foster parents. Apparently they lived in a huge house next to the beach. Hmmm that's cool. There stood a middle-aged couple, waiting for me! "Hi I'm Amy and this is Henry my husband" the women said in a chirpy voice; however the look on their faces said otherwise. They probably thought i was some psycho considering the few cuts and bruises i have on my face.
"Let us show you the house"
She showed me the kitchen, living room and took me up the stairs towards the most important place, my room. Though there were a lot of rooms here, I wonder why.
"So do you have any kids" i blurted out
"Why yes i do they are at practice right now" she answered me nonchalantly
"They as in how many are they?" confused!
"6 boys"
"6! Boys!" I was shocked
"Yeah I know that's a lot, you'll meet them later after you settle in" and with that she left the room. I sat on the bed and looked around, well settling in happened quickly since I have nothing with me, I mean I just got out!
***

I stayed in my room until later at night I heard Amy calling for me.
"It's dinner time" she said as we walked to the kitchen. I just stood there silently with 6 pairs of eyes staring at me. "Sit down and start eating, you'll get to know each other after you finish"
I sat at the end of the table with a heaping plate of pasta in front of me. I personally didn't want to eat but I did out of respect, and then just started poking the pasta with my fork.
"Autumn? That's your name right?" she asked me, I nodded. What kind of parent fosters someone without knowing their name?! "Is there something wrong with your food?" she asked worriedly
"No i just don't feel hungry right now" i mumbled shyly.
"Oh, well then Eric please take autumn's plate to the sink" she ordered who I think is the youngest of the brothers. "So how old are you autumn? She asked me. What is this interrogate Autumn day. Yet I answered i was 17.
"That means you're a junior" she exclaimed, but I was ready to correct her "No I'm actually a senior". Oh was all her response. We sat in silent, but that was cut short when one of the big brother asked "How did you get all the bruises and scratches on your face?!"
"Liam that's not a polite way to ask neither is it the appropriate time" she shot at him angrily, I shrugged my shoulders "It's really ok" I tried to cool it down, but she was persistent " No it's not, apologize now Liam" I heard a grunt of an apology and she started clearing the table.

Once she was done, she gathered us in the living room so I would meet each and every one.
The first one was Liam, he was tall with rippling abs that can be seen through his shirt. Not that I was looking. He had sort of a messy curly brown hair, grayish green eyes and he was 17.
The second one was Elliot. He wasn't exactly the hottest out of the boys, but he was actually kind of a cute looking nerd with shaggy black hair and gorgeous brown eyes. He was around my age.
Next was Brandon, with his short brown hair and green or brown eyes. It was hard to tell but he was sorta cute. I could tell he was a year or two older than me.
Eric came next and he was the most adorable 12 year old ginger boy with eyes of red wine. He was sitting next to Patrick that looked older than him in couple of years. He had short brown hair set in a Mohawk.
The last one was Caleb. He had sorta long brownish hair and devilish ocean blue eyes that tells you he is bad news. He was around my age, maybe older. I couldn't tell.
They all had the bad news aura surround them, well except the younger two. Those were cute, yet I could be wrong.