17: kidknapped?

I was about to scream when I saw him. But Kyle covered my mouth. "Shhhhhh don't scream," Kyle whispered. He uncovered my mouth. "Why the hell are you in my room?!" I said. "I need you to do me a favor." Kyle said "no I'm not doing anything for you get out." I yelled. "Ok then we are going to have to do it my way." Kyle said. He slammed a case on my head. I screamed in pain. Then Liam ran upstairs. "Kyle!?" Liam said. "Hello Liam." Kyle said "If you want her she's going to have to suffer." Kyle said deviously. Then Liam punched him in the face. Kyle kicked and punched Liam. Liam did the same. Then Kyle grabbed the chair and hit Liam with it. It knocked Liam out. Then Kyle grabbed me and ran out of the house. He carried me to this beach. "Can you let me go!" I complained. Then he picked me up again. He found this stair case and threw me down it. I'm pretty sure both of my ribs are broke. Then he ran down the stairs after me and slammed my head into the concrete. Then I passed out.

When I woke up. I was sitting tied up on the ground in a basement. I tried untying myself then Kyle walked in. "Your a dick you know that right." I said with anger. "How is miss. Hopeless feeling" Kyle said "you are so luck I'm tied up." I said. "I sure am" Kyle said laughing. "Laugh away because I will get you" I said. "I'll see how you are doing in an hour. Little did Kyle and everyone else know that I am a vampire. I'm not like most vampires. I burn like the rest but I don't heal as fast as the rest.

An hour later Kyle came in. "How are you now" Kyle said. "Still pissed" I said. Then Kyle walked over to a knife. He twirled it around in his hand. Then he came up to me. And traced the knife along my neck. Then he got up and stood in front of me twirling the knife. He cut his palm and squeezed the blood. That triggered my vangs to come out with my eyes changing color and my vains popping out in a black color. "Oh do you like that" Kyle antagonized. I broke the rope and jumped up and snapped his neck. That will only keep him out for a little because he's a vampire to. Then I ran out of the basement. I wasn't in an ordinary house I was in the Mathias household. They have werewolves, vampires, and witches. When I got to the first floor there were about 5 people. I punched them. I flipped a couple people over. I flipped over this guy with a stake. When I landed I took the guys hand with the stake and stabbed him with it. I snapped everyone else's neck. Then as I was about to leave this witch put a temporary spell so I wouldn't leave. I just thought oh fucking great. I snapped the witches neck. Then when I turned around I saw Kyle. "I'm impressed that you killed them" Kyle said. He was trying to punch me I kept blocking him. He punched me down the stairs. I tumbled down the stairs. Then I got up.

Before I knew it Kyle grabbed a syringe. "Time to say good bye." Kyle said. Then he stabbed the syringe in my arm. After he did that a snapped his neck. After I snapped his neck I ran out of the house as fast as I can. I finally got to the house. I opened the front door. Everyone else was at a friends or at practice but Liam was home. "What happened?" Liam asked.

Right when he said that I pucked up blood. Then I looked at my arm it was a werewolf serum.