16: rehab

I ran away. I ran until I knew he couldn't find me. I started walking once I knew I was safe. I started walking and then a tear came down my face. Liam called me. I ignored it. Then I got several calls from everyone else.

It got really late like midnight maybe later. But I decided to walk back to the house. There was a few police cars in front of the house. I walked in they were all relieved that I was home but they said that I need help and I just ran up to my room and started to cry.

Two days passed

I got sent to rehab.

My first day at rehab was dreadful and pretty hard. A few days passed. This new guy started showing up. He has shortish/long blonde and brown hair, hazel/green eyes, tall, tan. His name is Kyle Mathias.

Kyle: hey hot stuff

Me: um me?

Kyle: yeah you

Me: um hey?

Kyle: so what is your name beautiful

Me: Autumn

Kyle: Autumn I like that name it fits you

Me: thanks and you are Kyle right

Kyle: yes I am

Me: alrighty then

Kyle: when are you out of here

Me: tomorrow. You?

Kyle: I'm out tomorrow to I just needed to talk to one people that work here.

Me: oh ok

Kyle: you busy tomorrow?

Me: nope

Kyle: ok well can I take you somewhere tomorrow

Me: sure

Kyle: ok

Me: I guess see you tomorrow.

Kyle: yup you sure will

Then he walked away. I walked back to my room.

I am currently "living" with 4 other girls. They are snobby ass bitches. It was getting late so I went to bed. I woke up the next morning. I packed my things then took a shower. I wore dark washed ripped skinny jeans, white chiffon low cut tank top, gray and blue vans. I wore my hair natural. Then I grabbed my bags and headed to the doors. I got stopped by Kyle.

Kyle: good I found you.

Me: hold on let me but my bags in my car.

I opened the door and put my bags in and locked the door. Then I walked back to Kyle.

Me: ok I'm ready.

He took my hand and he took me to his car.

Me: so where are we going.

Kyle: well first we are going to eat then I'll decide where we go. We ended up eating at in and out. After we payed I headed out.

Kyle: I want to show you something.

Then he dragged me to somewhere in a dark ally.

Me: why didn't we take the car.

Kyle: no one can see a car here like at all.

Me: umm ok.

Then he ended up taking me to this party. "Kyle I can't be here," I said. "Yes you can," Kyle responded. "I'm supposed to me home with my sister," I said with concern. "What is she like 18?" Kyle said. "No she is 13," I said. "So your parents can take care of her." Kyle said. "One problem," I said "And what's that," Kyle said. "I don't have parents," I said. "I'm sorry I didn't know," Kyle said. "Forget it I'm leaving." I said. "The hell you are." Kyle said. And then he grabbed my arm and dragged me into the party. It was nothing but drinking and doing drugs. I left. I walked back to my car at the rehab. I got in my car and drove back home. I grabbed my bags when I pulled up. Everyone was in the living room waiting. "AUTUMN!" Screamed Skylar. They ended up throwing a coming home party. It felt good being home and happy again. But it was still awkward with Liam. At midnight everyone went to bed. I went upstairs and went to bed.

The next day I woke up. I took a shower. I put some yoga shorts and tank top on. Then I went downstairs. I ate breakfast. After I ate I went to sit on the couch. I had my little notebook on my lap. "What are you doing?" Liam asked. "Nothing," I said then I closed the book. "Want to go on a walk with me?"asked Liam. "Sure" I responded. Then we got up and headed out of the door. We started walking. For the first couple of minutes it was silent.

Liam: how was rehab.

Me: ok I guess.

Liam: I'm sorry and I don't remember if I told you or not but me and Roxy broke up

Me: sorry to here that. And why are you sorry.

Liam: for doing and saying some stuff that I said.

Me: it's ok

Liam: it's not okay.

Me: it's fine I'm ok now that's what counts.

Liam: I'm sorry for--

Me: it's ok

Liam: really?

Me: yes.

Then we got home shortly after that. Then when we got home I went upstairs. I forgot my notebook down stair.

(Liam's POV)

::After we got home::

When Autumn went upstairs I noticed her notebook on the couch. I was going to take it up to her. But I decided to open it. There were drawings. Drawings of her family, nature, and really anything. Then I kept flipping through. There's some stories she wrote. The stories she wrote were stuff that actually happened. Then I flipped through some more. There were song lyrics. They were good too. Just when I was about to flip to the next page... "What are you doing with my book?" Autumn said. "Well it was on the couch and I was going to give it to you when I found it but I decided to read it" I said. "This is personal stuff." Autumn said. "It's good" I said. "Really?" Autumn asked. "Yeah" I responded

(Autumns POV)

I went upstairs after I got my book back. When I got upstairs there was Kyle standing there in my room.