18: All things bad.

A/n you guys might say some of the stuff in this chapter is copy right or say that it's stupid but if you think that well sorry but. There are some references from divergent so sorry if you haven't seen it yet. But if you haven't it's a great movie.

"Oh my god! What happened to you?" Liam said in concern. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK HAPPENED!" I yelled. "I don't know." he said. "I have werewolf blood in me." I said calmly. "So you are a werewolf?" he asked. "No half werewolf half vampire." I said. "Is there anything I can do?" he asked. "No but I have to go for awhile tell my sister I love her." I said. "Where are you going?" he asked. "I just have to go." I said leaving. I ran not knowing where to go. So i ran to Kyle. Bad choice i know but who else would i go to. i mean Liam doesn't know anything about vampires and werewolves. At least i don't think so. When I got to Kyles house I saw Liam standing there talking to Kyle. I tried to be quite. I thoutht to myself how did he know Kyle did this? How did he know Kyle?

I over heard them talking. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU TURN HER?!" Liam yelled. "She was already vampire when I found her." Kyle said. "She was already a vampire." Liam said. And right then i tripped over something. I think it was a vase or something. When I tripped over it, it made a loud sound and they turned and looked behind them and saw me. " Autumn? What are you doing here?" they both asked. "Umm well never mind I'll just leave." I said. "No stay" demanded Liam. "Why didn't you tell me you were a vampire." he asked. "Because I didn't want anyone else to know." I said. "But yet you told Kyle!?" He yelled. "I never told him he found out his god damn self." I yelled back. "She was the last one you needed wasn't she?" He asked Kyle. "Last for what?" I asked. "The last vampire to have werewolf blood in there body, he's needs it." Liam said. "And you are with this." I asked. "Kinda I mean it's a good idea." He said. "What is the fucking idea." I yelled. "One condition you have to be tortured." He said calmly. "I have to be tortured are you insane." I screamed. I was about to punch him. "Take her." Liam said. "You were all a lie the hole time and to believe that you cared. You are an asshole." I yelled at Liam.

I got locked up in a room for a good 4 hours. I was starving. That is not good being a vampire in general but having some werewolf blood that is like hell. I tried to get out of the room but no use. Then Kyle walked in. "How you holding up?" he asked. "HOW DO YOU FUCKING THINK!" I yelled. Then he threw a package of blood at me. I scarfed that down. After I scarfed that down Kyle decided to torture me. I stood up right in front of Kyle. "Well aren't you being cute. Trying to act all tough." He said. "I truly hate you." I said. "Well ain't that adorable." He said. Then he bit into his wrist and held it out to me. "You can't resist it can you." He said. "Why even bother torturing me." I said. "You will just see why in doing this." He said. Then he left.

Liam and Kyle were talking outside the room I was in. "She's hiding something I just know it." Kyle said. "What the fuck do you think she is hiding?" Liam said. "We need to get in her head and see what she is afraid of." Kyle said. "Like use the syringe with the fear serum." Liam said. "Yes exactly that." Kyle said.

I just thought the hell they can. Then a few minutes later Kyle and Liam came in. They grabbed my arm. I started swinging and kicking. It took about 20 minutes for them to force me into the chair. Once I was in the chair I swung and kicked at them again. Then finally they strapped me in. I struggled to get out. "This will only hurt a little." Liam said. He stabbed the syringe in my neck. Then I immediately passed out.

When I woke up. I saw a gun on one table and knives on the other. I saw my sister and best friend Claire standing there. I heard a voice. "Choose one." The voice said. "Why." I said "Just choose." the voice said. I chose the gun. Then the knives disappeared. "Now kill her." The voice said. I picked up the gun I aimed the gun at her. I couldn't do it. So I looked away and shot her.

A/n it's not long but here it is.