Prologue

Everyday the sun shined on Toontown, a marvelous, united place where the toons, cartoon animals, lived. Toontown was ruled by the Toon Council, consisting of Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale, and most importantly, Mayor Flippy. Their only enemies were the evil cogs. Cogs were greedy business robots that couldn't take a joke and wanted to take over Toontown. There were 4 types of cogs: Cashbots, Sellbots, Lawbots, and Bossbots.

Toontown was consisted of 9 playgrounds: Toontown Central, Donald's Dock, Minnie's Melodyland, Daisy's Gardens, Goofy's Speedway, Donald's Dreamland, The Brrrgh, Chip and Dale's Acorn Acres, and Chip and Dale's Mini Golf area.

The Toon Council invented gags, funny jokes and weapons, to fight back. The cogs were no match for the gags, yet the cogs were still never wiped out. Their bosses, V.P, C.F.O, C.J, and C.E.O kept creating more in their HQ's, making cogs unstoppable.

Toontown lived the rest of its years fighting cogs, while still having fun. Then, the Toontown Election came.

Flippy was running against Mickey Mouse, the toon who gave him his power as mayor to start with. Flippy was worried about losing to Mickey. Year by year, Flippy noticed the cogs growing stronger. The cogs also invented dip, a deadly toxin that could kill any toon permanently, and devastatingly destroy any toon buildings. Flippy used dip to attack Minnie's Melodyland. And the war began.

With the help of the cogs, Flippy gained back his power, like a tyrant. Cogs took control over Toontown with Flippy. From there on, Toontown was becoming a corrupt place. Toons started fleeing to the outskirts of Toontown in hope of finding a new place to live, free of death and war. Some toons stayed in the playground that assigned them tasks.

After fighting off multiple cogs that were sided with Flippy, each Playground was now its own place. Toontown Central started to be the richest playground in the Tooniverse, the planet where Toontown lies. The playgrounds surrounding Toontown had to unite and survive on what they had left.

Toontown Central's army grew stronger every day with the aid of a new invention that transformed toons into cogs. Flippy would often send cogs to capture wandering toons and turn them into Toonbots back into the cogs' new base, Cog HQ.

Eventually it came to a point where the other playgrounds had to steal resources from each other, thus separating all playgrounds for good.

In addition, the other playgrounds formed their own personal armies to fight back, training it's inhabited toons how to fight. Soon, gags were used as weapons against each other. Pies would be filled with poison, and anvils would crush skulls, causing a mortal injury.

Toontown was no more. Every playground was on their own. Laughter was a rare sight to see. Love was a thing of the past. Betrayal was pretty common all over the place. The shopkeeper toons fled their shops. Every toon's heart grew smaller every day.

The war continued on for 4 years, and still goes on. The remaining toons hope that one day, Toontown will return to its happy and lovely state. But for now, that's only a dream.