{1}

-----AN----
Okay! Since I'm lazy, I almost copied my one shot called tattoo on my Creek one shot collection. I changed a few things. Anyways, I'll be writing this while in school, so updates will be slow but I aim for at least once a month. That's reasonable, right?
Enjoy!
----------

Clyde, Token, and I sat down at a table in the malls cafeteria. We were at the mall in Denver and it was packed. We came here because of the video game sale.

"Dude, I'm so hungry!" Clyde started to rip open his Taco Bell bag.

"Yeah, it took forever in the store." I said, "I thought we'd never escape."

"You sure you're not hungry?" Token asked as he started to open his Taco Bell bag.

"Yeah, I ate before I came here." I said. "I'm really not that hungry."

"Well, could you at least get a drink?" Token asked.

"Sure thing mother." I stood up, "I kinda want a coffee anyways."

I headed to the shop. The line didn't take too long, but making my coffee was taking forever. I stood against the wall and waited. The place began to get more crowded and people started bumping into me as I waited.

One guy stood out. He was waiting across the shop with a drink already in hand, but he looked like he was still waiting. He was twitching a lot and his blond hair was a huge mess. Like a birds nest.

I wonder if there are birds in his hair

My name was called and I went to the counter. I walked past the weird kid and picked up my drink. As I turned around, I bumped into him.

"Woah." I backed up, seeing that our drinks didn't spill at all, "Sorry about that."

"No, I'm sorry." He twitched.

I walked out of the store and that was it. Even though we barely interacted, I couldn't stop thinking about how weird he was.

"Welcome back Craig!" Clyde greeted me with a mouth full of tacos.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." I sat down.

"And you say I'm the mother." Token said, I flipped him off.

"Can I have some?" Clyde pointed at my drink. When Clyde says can I have some, he actually means this is mine now.

"Nope." I said.

"Aw! Come on!" Clyde pouted.

"Did I stutter?" I asked.

"Just one sip!" Clyde leaned over. I lifted my cup in the air, so he couldn't reach it.

Suddenly, Token and Clydes eyes widen. I gave them a strange look and Token pointed at my right wrist. My eyes widen as I saw some words on my skin. My soulmate tattoo has appeared. I quickly pulled my arm down and pulled my sleeve down.

"Dude!" They both yelled.

It's like they already planned for this moment, because Clyde got behind me and held my arms back as Token started to roll my sleeve back up. I started kicking and yelling but it didn't work. They finally found the tattoo and Token read it. He started laughing and Clyde let me go. A lot of people were watching us.