{11}

It was noon and the sun was shining bright in the sky. Summer was close but it wasn't too hot. There were no clouds in the sky but the wind was cold enough to keep us from overheating.

After we go our wristbands on, we walked into the fair. I looked around and I was actually impressed. South Park outdid itself this year.

There were more rides than ever and I could see mini games and food stands all over the fair. It was so big there were maps and directory.

I guess that's why the fair is extremely busy. This is the busiest I've ever seen it. So many kids ditched school to come here.

"Wow! Now this is what I call a fair!" Clyde said as we walked to the directory, "What should we do first?" Before any of us could answer, Clyde gasped as he read the directory, "There is a tilt a whirl!"

I groaned. Clyde's favourite rides are the spinning ones that make you throw up. I like these rides but they always make Clyde throw up.

"We just ate!" Tweek said, "I don't like throwing up!"

"Okay, How about we do the swings?" Clyde asked as he pointed it's location on the map.

"Is it those small ones?" Tweek asked as he looked at what Clyde was pointing at, "Oh thank god. Okay, I'm fine with that."

Clyde turned to me, "Craig?"

"I don't care." I replied.

"Great!" Clyde said, "Off to the ride!"

"I thought we came here to see Bebe." I said as we started walking.

"Craig, oh helpless Craig. We have to pretended that we're here because we actually wanted to go on rides for a few more hours." Clyde said, "If you found out someone came to the fair early just to see you, wouldn't you find that a bit creepy?"

"It is Clyde." I said.

"Exactly!" Clyde said.

I groaned. He doesn't understand half the things he says.

We got to the ride right away. I sat in front of Tweek and behind Clyde. As we started to go in a slow circle, I saw Bebe, Wendy, and Annie on the ground. Bebe smiled and waved at us. Clyde is going to want to go talk to her after this.

The ride ended really quick. We got off and Clyde walked straight to Bebe. I followed behind.

"Hey guys! You two decided to come to the fair early too?" Bebe asked as we approached.

"Well yeah, I love roller coasters!" Clyde said.

Wait, she said the two of us. I turned around and didn't see Tweek anywhere.

"Shit, we lost Tweek." I said.

"Oh no, we should find him!" Bebe said as she looked around.

"Maybe he went to the washroom?" Wendy asked.

"Let's go check." Clyde said.

We started to walk to the washroom. As we were walking, I saw wild, blond hair that looked like a birds nest.

"There he is." I said as I pointed in his direction.

"Where?" Bebe asked as she stood on her tipped toes.

"You're too tall Craig, we can't see him." Annie said as she stood on her tipped toes.

I started to walk towards Tweek. He was standing in the middle of the park, looking around.

"Found you." I said as I approached him.

"Holy shit this place is busy!" Tweek said as he turned to me, "How did you find me?"