{17}

———AN———
Wow, look at who finally updated. Sorry to keep you guys waiting but life is life. I'm back with this chapter so I hope you enjoy!
————————

Today is the biggest day for most teens in high school. Some have been counting down the days and some are still too nervous to ask someone out. Right now boys my age are putting on their first ties and going to pick up their girlfriends. Kenny and I are in our tux's but we're planning on sneaking into Butter's room and kidnaping him.

Kenny was in a grey tux with an orange bow tie. I was in a simple black tux with a blue tie.

"Aren't you two so cute!" My mother said as she took a picture of us on the couch.

Kenny smiled and held up a peace sign. I just flipped the camera off.

My mother smiled, "Classy."

My mother walked out of the room and Kenny sat closer to me, "So, game planning?"

"Game planning? Isn't it game plan?" I asked.

Kenny stared at me. McCormick doesn't have a plan.

"Jesus fuck man." I said, "You don't have a plan?"

"All I did was tell Butters to be ready to go." Kenny said, "And I downloaded the mission impossible theme for the occasion."

"Are you fucking serious?" I asked.

"So." My father suddenly walked in and sat on the arm chair, "You're taking my boy to prom?"

"Oh yeah!" Kenny smiled, "I can't believe I'm taking Craig Tucker to prom! All the girls are jealous."

I looked at Kenny and then at my father. What the fuck is up with Kenny? My father isn't going to find this funny.

My father stared at Kenny with a poker face for a few seconds and then started laughing, "Are the girls really jealous you're taking Craig?"

"What the hell?" I looked at my father.

"Oh well, I wasn't saying they're jealous that I get to take Craig. They're jealous he gets to take me!" Kenny had a shit eating grin on and my father started to laugh again.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked.

"I like the McCormick kid." My father smiled.

My father hates Clyde's jokes and Kenny's jokes are worse. Maybe my father likes Kenny's because they're basically roasting me.

"But in all seriousness, we're just two lonely friends taking each other to prom." Kenny said.

"We're not a date." I said.

"Unless-"

"No." I shot down Kenny.

"So," My father cleared his throat. He gets awkward around flirting and stuff, especially when it involves me and it being another boy, "All I have to say is be safe and have fun. Also, no liquor."

"We want to remember the best night of our lives." Kenny said, "So we won't drink."

My father stood up and patted Kenny's shoulder, "That's good shit."