{9}

I arrived to school early. There are a few reasons for this. I don't want to interact with anyone, I need to think, I need silence, and I need to catch up on some homework.

When I entered the library, I was the only one there. I sat in the very back and pulled my homework out.

I worked on my homework for a solid two minutes until my phone started to vibrate. I picked it up and opened up the notification.

Poor Boy: Who all needs a ride?

Dirty: Dude, I'm the one driving us

Coffee Bean: I do met have a ride
*Don't

Gay Asshole: Aren't you coming with us?

I instantly regretted that text. Why am I assuming Tweek is with us? Tweek hangs out with other people.

Coffee Bean: Oh yeah! Token offered last night! Thanks for the reminder

I let a sigh of relief out. I got lucky.

Poor Boy: I just want as many people there as possible Kyle ☹️

Dirty: 😐

I turned the group chat on mute and started to work again. Except this time, I couldn't concentrate. Tweek was on my mind.

I slammed my head on the table.

"You should probably stop doing that!"

I looked up and froze at who sat across from me. Tweek sat in front of me and looked worried. He is the last person I wanted to see.

"Why?" I managed to ask.

"Because you could get brain damage and die!" Tweek reasoned.

"I hope so." I said as I slam my head down again. Tweek gasped.

"No no no!" Tweek yelled.

Tweek grabbed the sides of my face and made me face him. We are really close. If I move a few inches, I could steal his lips again.

"You can't die Craig! You're too young!" Tweek said, looking super serious.

I looked Tweek right in the eyes and bursted into laughter. Tweek looked even more worried but I can't stop. He's too cute.

"You're so dramatic Tweek." I said as I pulled back and tried to control my laughter.

"What's so funny?" The librarian asked as she walked to our table, which made me laugh again.

I pointed at Tweek and covered my mouth. It really isn't that funny but I can't stop. Soon, Tweek joins in on the laughing.

The librarian looked confused but then her face quickly changed to a smile, "Just keep the noise level down."

"Yes ma'am." Tweek said.

Once the Liberian left, I slammed my head back onto the table.

"C-Craig!" Tweek whispered yelled.

I smiled, feeling laughter daring to come out again.

I have it bad for Tweek.

The bell rang. I did half of a question for math. I'm fucked.