You Can't Help

As he is walking towards me, I stand up as quick as possible. He's only 10 feet away, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, and 2. Ashton Irwin is 2 feet away from me. He's my idol, my savior. I don't know what to do. I don't know why he would talk to me. Or even look at me. Then he says something. I don't know what since I was lost in my thoughts.

"I-I'm sorry what was that?"

"Are you okay?"

What is he talking about?
"What do you mean?"

"You're crying."

I didn't realize that I was crying until he said something, I reached my shaky hand up to wipe my slaty tears for the 2nd time today.

"O-oh I didn't realize."

"Do you know who I am?"

"Yes, you're Ashton Irwin. You're my idol."

"Then why haven't you asked for pictures yet?"

"I wouldn't have thought you would've been okay with that, but may I?"

"Of course, as long as I get your number?"

I didn't know what to say, Ashton Irwin asked me for my number? Holy shit. This is my dream.

"O-oh okay."

He chuckles as I stutter from my surprise of his question. I quickly take a selfie with him and post it for my wallpaper. I give him my number and he gives me his. Is this really happening? Is life finally doing me good?

I couldn't stop the words that came tumbling out of my mouth.

"I love you so much, I can't believe this is happening? Nothing good happens in my life?"

"What do you mean?"

"U-um nothing, never mind Justin Bieber."

He sarcastically put his hand to his heart, and pretends to be offended. We both laugh. This is officially the best day of my life.

I say, "Do you live around here or are you just visiting?"

"I live around here, we just got off tour so I decided to go back home."

"Oh I didn't know that."

"Do you live here?"

"Yes."

"Great so we can definitely hang sometime."

"Really?"

"Of course!"

I couldn't help the excitement bursting on my face. He grinned back at me with his perfect dimples and beautiful hazel eyes. He was wearing a black distressed muscle tank and a pair of black skinny jeans.

"Are you done checking me out now?" I jump at his voice and he chuckles.

"O-oh sorry I didn't mean too!"

"It's okay, babe."

I blush at his choice of words, he seems to notice the tomato color on my cheeks by how he's giggling.
His giggle is adorable.

"Why thank you."

Shit I said it out loud.

"I didn't mean to say that out loud" I say nervously. It's been 10 minutes and it's the longest I've been without being sad.

He sits thinking for a bit.
"Why were you crying earlier? I don't want to see tears running down that beautiful face."

There it is again. I blush crimson red at the compliment.

"Family issues."

"It's better to talk about them."

"I-uh, okay." I felt like I could trust  him?

"You don't have to if you're uncomfortable. And it's okay to cry, I won't judge you."

That's new.

"Okay thank you, can you be my new therapist?" We both giggle lightly.

"Definitely, by the way you're laugh is adorable."

"Thank you, so is yours." I say with a genuine smile. It's been long since I had one of those. We sit under the tree and I start to tell him everything. From 11 years old, to now. I didn't realize I was crying until I feel a thumb under my eye, wiping away my personal waterfall.

The touch gave me tingles. It felt nice.

"It's okay, I will help you through this."

"That's the thing, so many people try to make me happy again, but they aren't sincere. You can't help this. You can never fix a broken mirror, a badly ripped piece of clothing, a wrinkled paper. No matter how hard you try, it will never be fixed, but you can try to find way to make use of it."

"I will help, I promise you. I will make use of that broken mirror, those ripped pieces of clothing, that wrinkled piece of paper. I will do anything it takes to make you happy again. Let me be your Safety Pin."

"You would be the only one holding me together, making sure I don't finally rip, but I still won't be together again."

I shed a tear at how much he's determined to make me happy again. I want to tell him he will do it, but in reality, he won't. Nobody ever does. Even if they promise. Because promises were meant to be broken. Just like me.

He wipes that single tear of admiration with the pad of his thumb. Before I know it I am wrapped up in his arms sobbing. I don't know what happened, but I just let it all out. I cried and cried as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear.

I hope he doesn't throw me away like the garbage I am.
I calmed my cries after a while but I still hiccup and sniffle every now and then.

After about 5 minutes he asks, "Do you want to get dinner with me? My treat."

"Are you sure?"

"100%." He says with a smile that shows his deep dimples.

"Okay, I cannot decline a prince's offer." I say with a smile.

"Oh please, I'm punk rock." He giggles.

"Aha, you're like a peanut! I imagine you In a peanut suit, dancing to Don't Stop!" I laugh.

"Have I ever told you that you and your laugh is quite adorable?" He grins.

"Yes indeed you did, now shush and let's get some food!" I slightly yell and laugh.

/////////
Double update children
OKAY I JUST HAVE TO SAY THIS BUT IM FREAKED OUT BECAUSE MY PARENTS ARE SLEEPING AND THEIR SNORES SOUND LIKE GHOSTS OKAY? But anyways, comment, rate and shit. I love this book so far and I have so many ideas but I don't even know! Say something if you spot a mistake or sumthin cx