Princess

•Tay's pov•

The next day I wake up with horrible bed hair and morning breath. Of course I end up with this today. Just my luck! I walk over to my bathroom to take a shower and brush my horrendous teeth.

My cuts have faded now and you can barely notice them. When I'm done in the shower I go back into my room and get ready, Ash said to dress warm and cozy, so for today I throw on a thick white hoodie, and a pair of light-washed skinny jeans, I finish off the look with a pair of white Nike high-tops.

I cover my scars with concealer and I do my everyday makeup. I fix up my natural curls and I'm finished for my date. It's 12 pm so I go downstairs to make sandwiches for lunch. Honestly I make bomb-ass sandwiches!

*skip to 5 pm*

Ash is currently texting me.

Curly: u ready babe

Taytay: yes can u tell me where we are going now

Curly: oh heeeeelll noooooooo

Taytay: is that your favorite vine

Curly: no your hair is my favvv vines

Taytay: that's cheeky and weird wtf curly

Curly: since we are talking about cheeky you have some nice cheeks...

Taytay: you could say I do my squats

Taytay: jk wtf I don't workout

Curly: then how the fuck do you get a nice ass???? :-(

Taytay: first, I don't use those creepy ass noses, second, I eat everything and it somehow goes to my booty

Taytay: that's all

Curly: but when I eat I get fat
(I feel like I'm body shaming but I'm not and I feel bad now :()

Taytay: but you would still be adorable

Curly: aw thx baby but open your damn door

Taytay: calm your tatas

_________________
I walk over to the front door and open it just a crack. (butt crack grgjejfhejeh lmao) "What's the password?" He snorts and honestly is so fucking adorable. "The password is open the door before I take an axe to it and kidnap you." I playfully glare at him.

"Do it." "Make me!" "I can't that doesn't make any sense curly?" "I know but if you don't come out you will be sad because this date is fucking amazing!" I sigh defeated. "Fineeee!" I open the door all the way and step out into the porch.

Ashton wraps a bandana around my eyes, and I scream in surprise. "Whoa there buckaroo, I'm not gonna rape you!" I snort. "You never know Curly." "True."

He guides me to the car and we drive to our date destination. We arrive within 20 minutes and he helps me out of the car. I hear silence. "Is this the part where you murder me?" He giggles like a schoolgirl, "Yes now come on Tay!"

He pulls me somewhere but I still have the bandana wrapped around my eyeballs. We stop walking shortly after and he takes off my blindfold.

I stare in awe as I see a campfire and a tent. My favorite part is the table filled with hot dogs, buns, and s'mores supplies. I turn back to Ash and he has the most adorable smile on his face.

"You did this?" I say with excitement laced through my words.

"Indeed I did, my princess." He shoves his hands into his pockets.

"It's amazing!"

"A princess deserves the best." He grins as I blush crimson red. He's such a fucking gentleman. I surprise him with the impact of my hug. He wraps his arms around me and lifts me up so my legs are dangling. I lean back so that I can see all of his perfect face.

"Thank you Ashton Fletcher, I'm in love with you." I don't say that 'I love you' shit. There's a difference between loving someone and being IN love with them.

"I'm in love with you Tatiana Ray."
After that I smother him with pecks all over his face, he giggles and so do I. He sets me down on the ground and he grabs my face, and smashes his lips against mine.

We brush our noses together, I feel his smirk against my swollen lips. This is perfect. He swipes his tongue asking for entrance, I decline to see his reaction.

He grunts against my lips and pulls me to him so there is no space between us. He grabs my ass and I gasp against his lips giving him the chance to enter. He roams my mouth and I playfully bite his tongue lightly.

He groans and I laugh against his lips, "We. Have. To. Take. This. Slow." He whispers between kisses, we pull apart breathing heavily and I nod. "So how about some food?" I say with a grin, "Duh I need to get some ass!" We both giggle at his horrible joke.

We cook our hotdogs and s'mores, every time I get marshmallow on my face he licks it off, it feels weird but it oddly pleasures me? After we eat we told scary stories to each other and he held me if I got scared.
Now we are just telling stories.

"Once upon a time, there was a boy and a girl, both of them had depression. They met each other at a park when the boy saw the girl crying. The boy was famous and the girl was a fan. She didn't scream or force him into taking a picture with him. She just sat there, looking so happy to finally meet her idol."

This is awfully familiar. "The boy and the girl become best friends and they fall in love. The boy takes her on an amazing date. The boy thought he couldn't fall in love with her more than he already does, but every single day he falls in love with her all over again and a little bit more each time. During the date they tell stories to each other, the boy tells her a story that relates to them."

"After telling their stories the boy has to go to the bathroom, when he comes back he has a surprise. But j can't finish the story since I have to go to the bathroom, I will be right back princess." He softly kisses my forehead and goes into the woods.

I sit wondering what the surprise is, maybe he got me a pet bunny?! Or maybe he's going to murder me?! No he wouldn't he's in love with me? He wouldn't do that!

After 1 minute of contemplating whether or not to run, Ash comes back with a huge grin on his face and his hands are being his back.

"Holy fuck you are going to murder me!!!" I can't move, it's like I'm paralyzed. What the fuck?

"No I'm not babe." He gets down on one knee and pulls out a box, "Tatiana Ray Loland, you are my best friend, and I couldn't be happier. You mean the world to me and I want to help you, I want to make you feel like the princess you are."

"To feel appreciated, loved, confident. I want to help you through everything, through thick and thin. I want to have our best and worst moments together. We only met 2 weeks ago but I feel as if we knew each other since forever."

"Taytay, you are my world. And I want to be yours. I'm so deeply in love with you Taytay. Will you be my girlfriend?" I stand in shock as he opens the box to reveal a crown ring with small but beautiful diamonds, tears of happiness rolls down my cheeks, I realize he's waiting for my reply.

"Y-yes of course Ashton! I'm in love with you too!" He stands up rather quickly and puts the ring on my ring finger. Then he pulls me into a bone-crushing hug. "Ashton-I-can't-breathe!" He loosens his hug and kisses me all over my face. Is this what it feels like to be happy? To feel loved?

Ashton Fletcher Irwin is my boyfriend. My idol is my boyfriend.
And I couldn't have anything better.

/////////////
FUCK GUYS THIS MADE ME SO HAPPY BUT IT WONT BE THOSE CLICHE BOOKS WHERE THEY HAVE NO PROBLEMS BECAUSE TRUST ME THEY WILL okay comment and rate and shit! Momma loves my 10 readers aha