Bruises

*One week later*

I was sleeping in my bed when I heard banging coming from downstairs, I climb out of bed to go see what was making the noises. "Dad?" The noises stopped but nobody said anything, I tiptoed into the kitchen and saw my dad.

"Tay go away, you're worthless! You ugly piece of shit, you have no friends, it's your fault mom is gone. We never loved you!" I shed a few tears because he's right. He comes toward me and I take a small step back.

He gets closer and I can tell that he's drunk, he lifts his hand up and brings is back down. Hard. I scream out in pain and he continues hitting me, he punches me in the face and I fall to the ground, "You're worthless! I hate you!" He kicks me in the stomach and all the air has been knocked out of my body.

He finally leaves me alone and I sit curled into a ball sobbing. It's not going to get better. Like I said before, happiness is limited. Once you get it, it's torn away from you. Then it comes back, and it's torn away again. It happens in a cycle, it's like the pain cycle. You let the pain out, then you're happy for a little while, after that you get the pain again, and you let It out again.
You get the deal.

I get up from the spot on the floor and head upstairs to sleep. Maybe I will just stay The Girl Who Cried Wolf. (There's so many references in this book oml)

___________________
**Curly's pov*** WOOT WOOT
*2 days later*

Ever since that perfect kiss with Taytay, I have been way happier than before, she's my best friend and I'm in love with her. I'm in love with my best friend. She's so broken, I want to fix her, I will do anything to fix her. She's my everything.

2 days ago she started acting weird, paranoid. She was coming over today, I heard a knock and I opened the door. I noticed some dark circles around her eyes, I immediately assumed it was from lack of sleep, but I have a feeling it was from something else. She looked like she was limping.

Then I realized.

Her dad was abusing her.

"Taytay I know what's happening at home, I can call the police for you." I say worriedly, she looks at me with surprised eyes. "What do you know?" She whispers. "I know that your dad abuses you. I have been so stupid to not realize, I will call the police!"

She looks at me like she's scared, "No you can't! He will hurt me.."
What?! "I won't ever let him hurt you ever again, I need to call the police babe." She sighs defeatedly, "Fine." I pull my phone out of my pocket and dial 911, "911 what is your emergency?"

"Hello my best friend has been abused at home by her dad, she has black eyes and she's limping."

"What is the name of this girl and what is her address?"

"Tatiana Loland, 5633 Wilkinson Drive." (I made it up lol)

"Thank you sir we will send officers there right away."

"Okay thank you have a nice day."

I hang up and ask Tay if we should go to her house, "Yes okay."

We head out to my car, I open the door for her and I go over to the drivers side and turn on the car, I pull out of my driveway and drive over to her house.

6 minutes later we arrive at her house, we see 2 cop cars and a man whom has a beer bottle in his hand.
We get out of the car and walk over to the officers. "Is this Tatiana?" One of the officers ask. "Yes..." She whispers. "Is this your father?" The other one asks. "Yes.." She whispers again, "Has he been abusing you?"

Her dad gives her death glare and I stand in front of her and glare at him. He looks surprised but then he starts laughing, I make a confused face. "Yes he has been abusing me."

Her dad stopped laughing and made an innocent face, "No I would never hurt her." That's it, this asswipe can't lie about this he deserves prison.

"He's lying!" Me and Tay say at the same time. "Taytay show them your bruises." She slowly lifted up her shirt to show her bruised ribs. And she lifted her sweatpants leg to show bruises all over her legs.

"I was sleeping a few days ago and I heard noises in the kitchen, I went to see what was making noise and it was him, he was drunk and he started calling me worthless and I'm the reason why my mother died, he slapped me then he started punching and kicking me!"

Her father is a total asshole, what the fuck. She deserves so much more than this. Nobody hurts my princess. I will protect her from now on. I reach my hand over to hers and lace my fingers through hers.

I feel butterflies in my stomach. Fuck, I'm so whipped.

The officers arrest Mr. Loland as he was screaming at Tay calling her names that she isn't. I hugged her and put my hands over her ears so she can't hear the lies that are spilling from that asshole's mouth.

Once the officers drove away I took off my hands but continued to hug her. I noticed he was crying but smiling at the same time. "Why are you crying babe?"

"My dad is gone, he won't hurt me anymore. But now I have nobody except you and Maddie, I'm pretty much alone." She says with a sad smile, her beautiful face doesn't need those tears.

I wipe away the tears on her precious face, "You will never be alone, we are here for you babe."
I notice a blush creeping up to her face.

"You're adorable when you blush." I chuckle once I see her turning even more red. "Oh shut it, Irwin." She giggles. She's so fucking cute.
"You love it babe."
"Damn. How did you know?" She says sarcastically.
"I'm Ashton Irwin, I know everything." I say with a confident smile, "Well did you know that I love you?" My smile turns into a grin. "You love me?!"

I can't explain the happiness that is inside of me. (Can you be inside of me? OML JKVHEHE) "Of course you're my best friend, and I've fallen in love with you Ashton Fletcher!" She grins, "I'm in love with you too Tatiana Ray!" I bring her in for a kiss, it wasn't like the other ones we shared.

It was rough, but gentle, it was the best kiss I have ever had, honestly.
"Will you go on a date with me tomorrow Taytay?"

"Of course Curly, what time? How should I dress? Where are we going?" I chuckle at all these questions.

"Enough questions princess, I will pick you up at 6 pm, dress warm and cozy, and it's for me to know and you to find out." She gasps and playfully glares at me. She's so goddamn adorable. "But I hate surprises!" She yells, I chuckle at her stubbornness.

"You will love this one babe, trust me." She sighs. "Okay."

////////
WOOT WOOT BUH BYE DADDY LOLAND YAYAYAYAY MY BROTHER IS ATTACKING ME WITH SPIT HELP ME
btw who wants to see what I look like? COMMENT AND RATE and do my a favor and suggest this story? Momma loves my 2 readers :-)