Curly

After they are done screaming, I fall into a deep sleep. I dreamed about a certain curly-haired boy comforting and protecting me from my family. He's so caring, I don't deserve a friend like him.

Especially after what I had done.

I wake up in a tangled mess at 10 in the morning. I let out a yawn as a stretch my pale arms. I try getting up but I'm too tangled, I wiggle around a bit too much as I fall to the ground with a flop. (Everybody do the flop :-))

I groan as I struggle to get out. This is definitely not my morning, but it never is anyway. I finally get out my cocoon and head to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth.

After I finished in the bathroom I go downstairs to get an apple from the kitchen. I eat off my apple until it's just the core. (I'm rotten to the core >:-)) I go back up to my room and get ready for when Ash picks me up. It's 11, so I have an hour to get ready.

I decide to just let my hair have its natural curl. I chose an All Time Low band hoodie and a pair of black leggings. I match it with a pair of white converse. I put on light makeup, concealer, mascara, and lipgloss. (My lipgloss be poppin)

I decide to scroll through Twitter and Instagram, I notice photos of Ashton with a girl. Fuck it's me, the captions say,"Ashton Irwin with Mysterious Girl?"

I notice hate comments about how worthless I am, how ugly, crybaby, stupid. I don't realize I'm crying until a splash of salty tears lands on my phone screen, I wipe it away with my sleeve.

I hear a long honk coming from outside, I run outside to the car and hop in. "Are you okay?" He asks with sincerity in his beautiful voice.
"I'm fine." I say with a shaky breath and a sad smile.

"I know you're not. You read the hate didn't you?" He looks almost, worried? That's a first. "Y-yes, I tried to not let it get to me." I don't bother lying, this cutie knows everything.

"Well you obviously didn't see what I posted." He says confidently with a grin. What? I give him a confused look before I go on my phone, I open the Twitter app and go on his profile.

@ Ash5sos: Leave her alone, she means a lot to me and she's been through enough. So all of you "fans" that are sending her hate-

@ Ash5sos: -You should be ashamed of yourselves, you're part of the reason society is fucked up.

I turn off my phone and realize that we aren't moving anymore, I look around and we are in a totally different area from my house. I lean over and hug him seeing as he's not driving anymore. He rubs my back in a comforting way, he has fantastic hugs.

We pull apart and he gets out of the car and I start opening my door, he walks around the car to help me out. I give him a shy smile and he returns it with an adorable grin.
"Why thank you, Curly."

"Anything for you, princess."
He does a slight bow but his knees buckle and he falls, he lets out a high-pitched scream. I burst into laughter at the scene. I laugh so hard I felt tears. My head spins from laughing so hard, pressed again the car watching his every move.(hehe)

He stands up after lying on the ground laughing and he gives me a pout. "That's adorable Irwin" I say with a laugh, "Nothing is as adorable as you Loland." I can't help but feel butterflies in the pit of my stomach. What the fuck is this?

"Oh so you think I'm adorable, Irwin?" I say confidently with a smile. "Who wouldn't?" You would be surprised. "Touché."
He sticks his arm out for me to loop my arm with it. We walk to this beautiful modern house. I stare at it in awe and I wouldn't be surprised if there was drool.

"Close your mouth Taytay, you wouldn't want to catch flies would you?" I give him a playful glare as he makes a cute innocent face.
"Shut it Curly." I say sarcastically.
"Whoa whoa whoa. No need to get defensive." He puts his hands up in surrender as I laugh.

I give him a playful shove but he grabs my arms and pulls me to him. I gaze into his gorgeous hazel eyes and he gazes into my boring brown eyes. "Would you really want to child abuse me, Loland?" He whispers slowly in my ear, my breath hitches, "You're not a child, Irwin." I whisper back. He giggles again, "But you sure act like one." I say with a laugh. That was an intense moment there.

"Hey, I'm supposed to be the daddy not the kid!" He says with a pout, I poke his bottom lip and say, "You may be a little too young to be a daddy." I giggle. There's a look in his eyes that I can't read. "But I can be your daddy." I look at him in horror at his words. I awkwardly laugh, "I already have a daddy, Irwin."

"Aw but I wanted to be your daddy!" He stomps his foot and folds his arm like a child. I laugh and he smiles at me, "You're laugh is amazing." He says and I blush like a tomato. "So I've been told." I say confidently, "Whoa there buckaroo don't get ahead of yourself!" He says with sarcasm laced in his words. We both laugh as we head into the beautiful house. (A/n picture at the top)

I have already had a great time and I have 8 more hours since I was supposed to be home by 9.
I look around the house in awe. It's so beautiful what the fuck. "Holy shit, it's beautiful!" I jump up and down. He giggles his adorable giggle and gives me a tour of the house.

//////////////////
Okay so nobody is reading this book yet but I HAVE AN IDEA FOR NEXT CHAPTER WOOT WOOT i update like 3 times a day aha but I'm in a car going to valleyfair so this is what I'm doing