The Boy Behind The Evil

Logan's POV

After Avery and I had sex, she fell into a deep sleep.

That was the only way she was gonna get any sleep since she likes to talk and stare, fuck, that shit gets annoying. Especially this nice boy act of mines. I'm just trying to lure her into killing her family so we can keep this house. Since I gave her some of my venom after my bite didn't kill her, might as well make her my new wife.

My stomach growled. I need to eat something.

Last time I fed, it was on Avery's neck when she fell asleep last night. I ended up giving her some of my venom, just in case she decides to join me. I heard her mention the side effects of what happened to her today, but honestly, I don't give one single fuck. I need to find the fuckers that killed my parents, or else everyone in this town will get murdered.

Meanwhile.

Kevin continued to kiss Michelle as they both started taking each other's clothes off.

"Mm, wait." Michelle said backing up from his kiss.

"What?" He said continuing to kiss her neck.

"Why are we-" She couldn't finish her sentence because him kissing her made her breathless. She pushed him away slowly. "Kevin?"

"Huh?"

"Why are we in the middle of no where, making out in your mom's van?" She asked, disgusted.

"Because, I wanted this to be special, plus they're out of town." He tried to kiss her but she rejected it again.

"But, this isn't special if we are having sex in your mother's van."

"I just told yah, she's out of town, my parents don't need to know." He pulled her head to his lips and they made out for a while.

All of a sudden they heard a loud noise, coming from the roof.

Kevin jumped and looked out of the windows.

"What was that?" Michelle asked, nervously.

I stomped on the roof, so I can shake things up a bit.

Kevin stepped out of the van and zipped and buttoned his pants up. "Who's there?" He asked acting tough.

I licked my fangs, as I rushed to the nearest tree.

Michelle rolled her eyes and smiled. "It's probably just a bird or a cat or even a dog or something."

"Well, whatever it is I'm gonna kick its ass." He said, turning back to Michelle with a fierce smirk.

And action.

I jumped down from the tree and ended up behind Kevin.

Michelle screamed as I took a hard bite out of Kevin's neck making him drop to the ground afterwards. Blood oozed out of his neck, squirting all over my black converses.

Michelle screamed louder and opened the door behind her, once she opened it she fell on her face, making me chuckle before I went into the next nearest tree.