Last and Final Heart Beat (Part 2)

"Where are we going now?" I asked, hoping it was far away from here.

"To my cousins on the other side of Virginia, because this part of Virginia is just full of vampires. No offense." She said.

"None taken." I said, resting my head back.

She turned on the radio as we both rode in silence.

I hope we never have to come back to this dump ever again.

My hearing suddenly became very aware.

My dad jumped in front of the car.

"RACHEL LOOK OUT!!" I screamed.

The car started swerving, from Rachel not being able to control the wheel. Before I knew it, everything was spinning right before the car rolled into a deep ditch, making me black out....

.........................

Minutes passed before I finally opened my eyes. The car's horn beeped so loud, none stop. I looked over at Rachel, who's eyes were wide open, as blood dripped from her cracked skull. It didn't take me long to see that we were upside down. "R-achel?" I said looking at her lifeless body. "Rachel!" I screamed even louder, shaking her. It also didn't take me long to realize that Rachel was...dead. Tears poured from my eyes as I looked around. I wish I knew how to save her. If I bite her, she'd still be like this and I'd technically just be feeding on her.

The car started smoking. I quickly crawled out of the window as broken glass cut into my hands.

I struggled to get out, thanks to my jean jacket getting stuck in the door. I yanked on it as hard as I could but it just wouldn't come out. Instead I ended up taking the jacket off.

Now, I was hurt bad.

My leg had a large cut in it and my arm was gushing blood. I stood up with no strength in me, limping away from the car as it caught into flames, leaving me to fall into some freshly cut grass.

I didn't see any cars nor existence it seems like.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I screamed, but it came out as painful whimpers, leaving me to spit up a little blood.

I tried to stand on my feet again but there was honestly no use. I was too weak at the moment.

"Somebody please." I winced.

I tried one last time. As soon as I stood up, I was tackled right back down. Hard.

I looked up seeing Logan's face. A very pissed off Logan. Choking the undead out of me.

"You bitch!" He barked, slapping me across the face.

I pulled his hair until some came out. I even scratch at his eyeballs.

"Aaaaahhh!" He screamed as his fangs popped out.

POW!

I heard. Making us stop.

Logan's blood splashed all over my face. He fell on top of me but I quickly pushed him off. The bullet may have went through him, but it didn't kill him.

I looked to where the sound came from.

And I was shocked.

"Ms. Elvira?" I said, breathing uncontrollably.

She walked over towards me, and helped me off of the ground.

"Darling you're a cold skin just like them. But I tryst you." She said, throwing my arm over her shoulder.