Dangerous Regrets

Logan's POV

"Haha, she's a whore too but her mouth spoke to me."

"Her mom was the best."

The two men were actually old, poor, and a couple of hags.

They really couldn't afford anything so they stole anything they touched.

Time to assume the position.

I sat in a dark tunnel and falsely cried my eyes out. This was the only way I learned how to catch my food...

"Hey kid, get out of the damn way." One man said kicking me in the leg.

I just sat there. But my whimpering stopped.

"Hey douche bag, he said move." The other guy said, defending his thief of a friend.

I slowly stood before them as I slowly turned to face both of them. "Douche bag?" I growled.

"Oh wow. We got a retard over here." The guy that kicked me said, throwing a punch.

I caught his fist in a quick flash with a gruesome grin. I threw my hoodie from my head and pulled the guy closer to me as I quickly bit into his neck.

"That ain't real. That ain't real!" The other guy started panicking, then he ran.

He had an opportunity to run towards the road, instead he tripped. Once he looked around he saw me, slowly making my way towards him.

"Get away from me you fucking freak! I know what you are but I don't believe in you!" The guy said, throwing everything he had just stolen at me.

I dodged everything though, making him panic even more.

I got on one knee, and just tilted my head as I stared him down.

"Hahaha, I'm not a fucking freak." I mocked. "There's a lot of things in this world you're gonna just have to believe and accept, right Gerald?" I grabbed the guy's leg and squeezed my long nails inside, making blood gush out.

"Aah! Stop that!" He shouted in pain.

"Oh, I'm sorry, am I hurting you...badly?" I teased, squeezing tighter.

So tight blood washed into my nails, making me sniff every scent of his bloody fear.

"Please, I have mone-"

"Silence." I interrupted, putting my other hand in the man's face.

I licked my hand and felt my eyes turn from cold blue, to dark death. "Looks like you're my blood type...Gerald." I said, basically eating the guy limb from limb. Afterwards I did the same to the other guy.

Avery's POV

"So Avery, your teacher called." My dad said, with a concerned look on his face.

My smile slowly faded, maybe I should reverse coming out of my room.

"Which one?" I asked, playing around in my food.

"Does it matter?" Derek mumbled under his breath.

He just loved seeing me in trouble.

I sighed. "I mean, why?" I corrected myself, glaring at Derek.

"Uh, something about you striking a boy." He said, reminding me of what happened yesterday.

"I don't remember." I lied.

"So. You don't remember slapping your boyfriend Kevin?" He asked, trying to reassure me that I was wrong and he was right.

"Nope. And Kevin's not my boyfriend....anymore." I mumbled.