Chapter 2

A/N hey. Seeing that a few of you actually liked the first chapters I decided to continue it. Yuppie. This is chapter 2. Hope you like it.

Percy POV

When I had introduce my self to the wizards I had almost revealed our true identity. I was about to say, son of Poseidon. Luckily Annabeth saved me.

They seemed nice. The red headed one, Ron, he seemed a little cold on us though, but I'm sure in time they'll be kinder and we'll be friends. Then we had met Harry, he was the one we had to protect, that's what Chiron said anyways.

Chiron, him, I'm still kind of mad, I mean, we just finished a war against the Giants. Give us a rest. No. It was days after the war had ended that he gave us this quest, more like a mission. Go to England, protect Harry Potter and don't reveal your identity. Really? Hecate blessed us so that we knew the spells someone in seventh year would know. And that kind of payed up to it.

I and Annabeth still had nightmares from Tartarus, we would wake up screaming during the night. And we still both had our shares of scars from the battle and Tartarus. Since we didn't want to rise suspicions we wore a sweater over our camp shirts, even though it was August and it was hot.

I had managed to visit my mother fortunately, I wouldn't have left if I hadn't. When she saw me she cried all right, she was mad at me but she was super happy to see me in one piece. We talked about stuff, and she told me she was pregnant. Then she got furious when I told her I needed to go on another quest, but she let me go. Apparently, my father, Poseidon, he had told my mother that I had fallen into the pit, almost everyday he kept her informed about my well being. I don't know how that made me feel.

Anyways going back to now, Annabeth and Thalia came into our room. Annabeth immediately took my hand into hers. I smiled at her.

"Guys I'm bored!" Thalia said.

"Same sparky!" Nico answered.

I thought of what to do, "we could go outside and do some sparring, without weapons. That would be suspicious."

They all nodded and we sprinted downstairs.

When we got outside I pointed at Thalia, "you're mine!"

"Bring it on Kelp Head!" She said to me, getting ready.

"Let's see what you've got Pinecone Face!" I said.

Annabeth and Nico weren't fighting, they were looking at us. Annabeth was shaking her head. We started hitting each other. Kicking and punching until I  managed to make her fall. I put my knee to her chest, my elbow to her throat.

"You're dead Grace!" I whispered.

At that she got mad, she shocked me hard. I flew backwards ten feet. Thalia stood and stomped the ground.

"Don't call me Grace!" She yelled.

I spotted a large bucket filled with water, I controlled the water to fall on Thalia.

"Jackson you are dead!" She screamed as she tackled me to the ground. With every touch she shocked me.

I wriggled free from her grasp, I eyed a pump, leading to a sink. I willed water to come out and I dosed Thalia with it. By the time I was done she was dripping wet.

Annabeth and Nico were laughing. Then I noticed that Thalia was muttering something. Oh no. She was summoning lightning.

Annabeth noticed too, in fact she said, "Thalia don't!"

Thalia snapped out of it. "This is not over Kelp Head."

I smiled, "sure isn't."

"Now dry me up!" She ordered.

"Why should I? You shocked me." I said. We started walking back to the burrow when I stopped in my tracks. Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny were standing there, their mouths hanging open.

"Thalia." Annabeth said. "Do your thing!"

"Uh? Okay. You did not just see Percy controlling water and me controlling lightning." She snapped her fingers.

Their mouths closed.

"That was some cool fighting you two just did." Harry said.

"It was wicked." Ron agreed.

I love the mist.
During the night, I sneaked into Annabeth's room, she was murmuring something like she was having a nightmare. I woke her up so she would calm down. She was shivering. She told me it was about Tartarus and I cuddled up with her. We then fell back asleep together.

The next day we went to Diagon Alley by floo powder. We discovered that we had quite a lot of money in gringotts, apparently Hades had provided the money.

Mrs. Weasley said she was gonna get our books so we went to get our wands with Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny.

We entered the shop. It was full of bookshelves with boxes on them, cobwebs here and there, the place was dark and gloomy.

"Hey Death Breath," Thalia said, "we found your home!"

I laughed. Nico glared at me and Thalia.

"Hello there." A man said, probably Mr. Ollivander. "You need wands?"

We nodded, Annabeth said, "yes sir."

"Oh yes, they told me about you, wands were already made before your arrival." He said to us.

Then he vanished behind one of the many bookshelves. He came back with four boxes. One was Sea green, probably mine. Another was grey, Annabeth's. Electric blue, Thalia's and a black one for Nico.

He opened the sea green one and took out a wand, he handed it to me, "acacia wood, core from a feather of a Pegasus!" Makes sense.

He then opened the grey one and handed the wand to Annabeth, "olive tree, core is a feather from a grey owl." Again it makes sense.

Then he handed the wand from the electric blue box to Thalia, "pine woo-"

I and Nico burst out laughing. "Oh the irony!" I said, wiping away tears from my eyes. Thalia shocked both me and Nico just by touching us and we stopped.

Ollivander continued, "pine wood, core is a feather from a golden eagle."

Then he handed Nico his, "dark oak wood, thestral skin."

We said our thanks and headed out of the shop

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

A/N that was that. Yey. Hope you liked it.

Hunter out 🖖