Chapter 8

A/N so um, I kinda forgot wattpad existed. . .sorry. I saw that a lot of ppl liked this story, saw it, added it to their reading list, so I'm just going to add another chapter. And maybe another one since I've got nothing to do. Oh and btw, I'm doing this during class. . .cuz English sucks, it's boring AF.
Enjoy peeps. . .
Percy POV

Perfect, I had managed to get a detention the first day of school. Just perfect. But at least my reasons were alright, I had stood up for Harry Potter. So today, after school, I was going to go to professor Umbridge's office for detention, with Harry.

We were walking outside, for Care of Magical Creatures with Hagrid. This class we had with the Slytherins.

We arrived in the forest, the Slytherins were already there, and so were the rest of the Gryffindors. We joined the Gryffindors.

Soon a very tall man with a wide girth came over to us. His beard was huge and I figured that animals lived in there.

I saw Annabeth eyeing the giant. I took her hand into mine.

"Lovebirds!" Thalia said near me. Nico snickered.

"Shut up Death Breath." I said to Nico.

Hagrid clapped his hands. "Kay class, today we'll be lookin' at new creatures. They ar' calle' Pegasi." Hagrid said.

My heart beat stopped for a beat. Not Pegasi. Thalia and Nico laughed. I glared at them and they stopped. We were getting dirty looks from everyone.

Hagrid then said, "I'll go get 'em, wait 'ere."

He disappeared into the forest. Annabeth squeezed my hand. I smiled at her.

Thalia laughed and I said, "will you shut up Pinecone Face?"

"Kelp head!" She said to me.

"Guys," Annabeth urged, "will you shut up!"

I looked in front. Oh no! Hagrid was coming back. Two Pegasi at his side. One was all black, he looked a lot like Balckjack. The other one was white with grey shades here and there.

'Hey boss, got some donuts?' The black one asked, it was Blackjack. Oh gods.

The grey one came next to me and kneeled. Whilst Blackjack was stroking his muzzle on my shoulder.

'Lord," the grey one said.

'Please don't call me Lord! And stop kneeling.' I said. He got up.

'Donuts boss?' Blackjack pestered.

"I haven't got donuts!" I realised I had shouted this.

Everyone was looking at me confused, except Nico, Thalia and Annabeth, they were laughing their heads off. I looked at them pleadingly but they just kept laughing.

"Mmh, mmh" I started.

"'Ow did you do tha'?" Hagrid asked bewildered.

"Mmh, I have a way with Pegasi, the black one, he's actually mine!" I said.

That was cue to, "no way." "You're lying." "Did you see it bowed to him?"

My 'friends' were lying on the floor now, laughing.

That's pretty much how the class went.

Harry POV

Care of Magical Creatures was weird. The Pegasi just bowed to Percy. Then Thalia, Nico and Annabeth started laughing hysterically. These Americans were weird.

We were heading to divination, and the Americans were still laughing at Percy.

"I haven't got donuts!" Nico imitated.

"Oh shut up Death Breath!" Percy protested.

But seriously, donuts?

We went through the trap door that led to Trelawney's classroom. I turned to the Americans.

"She's always predicting some weird deaths, they never happened so don't freak out!" I warned them.

"Ya," Ron said, "she's been talking about Harry's death since third year."

I glared at him. I sat around a table with Ron and Hermione. Percy, Thalia, Nico and Annabeth sat around another. A crystal ball sat in the middle of each table.

"Good morning everyone, today we shall start with dreams, talk with your partner about your latest dream!" Trelawney said.

We started talking about nonsense. I heard Percy and Annabeth actually talking about the dreams they had, but they soon stopped. The professor had arrived at their table.

She looked at Percy, "you, beware the ocean child, you shall die drowning!"

The Americans looked at one another, then they all burst into laughter. Trelawney's face showed a high level of confusion. Mine did too. Why would they laugh at such a thing?

Trelawney then looked at Thalia and said, "you, will die struck by lightning!"

Cue, more laughter from the Americans. What was so funny.

She turned to Nico, "you, child, will die at the hands of the ghost King."

The Americans kept on laughing.

She then looked at Annabeth, "you will die from lack of wisdom!"

Annabeth just shook her head whilst her friends burst out laughing again.

Then the professor stiffened and with a metallic old voice said, "the hero's soul cursed blade shall reap."

The four Americans stopped laughing. "You will be betrayed by one who calls you a friend, ship with warriors of bone, one shall be lost in the land without rain, rise or fall by the ghost king's hands, to storm or fire the world must fall, the son of Neptune shall drown, daughter of wisdoms walks alone, an oath to keep with a final breath."

They had all paled up and were not moving a muscle. Their eyes were wide as if recalling old memories. Then Trelawney got out of her trance and said, "why'd you pale up? I just tripped over."

A/N I know this is sorta cliche, but, it's necessary, sort of. . .
You know September is supposed to be when it starts to be closer and all. . .WHY THE HECK AM I SWEATING JUST BY BREATHING. THAT IS NOT OKAY.
Hunter out 🖖