Chapter 13

A/N so like I said, I'm updating more than once today. No big an right now, just remember that if u have questions ask them and thank you for actually reading this far.
Enjoy...
Ron POV
Me and Harry were watching on comfy couches as Percy and Thalia made Nico a makeover. He was going to be so pissed when he wakes up. Poor kid. After half an hour of hard work from the two, Nico still hadn't woken up. I guess they were lucky that way.

His once black clothes were spray painted with the colours of the rainbow. I see why they used those colours. His face now looked way less pale. He had rainbow themed eyeshadow. Don't ask how I know it's called eyeshadow. Probably Ginny.

Strong red lipstick nicely set. Blush cheeks. Mascara on his eyelashes and eyeliner. He looked much less like a zombie now.

"Do you think we can do something to his hair?" Thalia asked Percy.

He grinned. "If you can, do it."

Thalia grinned like a maniac and started working on his hair. The finished product wasn't much. She just used hair clips to push his hair back. Me and Harry were chuckling and they looked at us, wide smiles on their faces.
How the heck did he not wake up? He's really a sound sleeper.

"Done." Percy said and slumped down on his spot.

Thalia carefully grabbed everything and hurried upstairs. When she came down she was, again, grinning like a maniac.

"Let's wake him." Percy said.

She nodded. "May I have the honour?" She asked approaching the sleeping kid.

"Don't go too hard." Percy warned. Too hard? "If he gets pissed, it's you. Not me."

She stuck her tongue out at him. "Prissy." She muttered.

"Dude." Percy said. "That's what Clarisse calls me. Not you too."

"Deal with it." She said leaning into Nico.

"I'll call you Pinecone Face for the rest of your life if you do. And Grace." He blackmailed.

"You call me that," she said. "You wish you'd never heard of lightning."

He scowled. "Just wake him."

Her grin reappeared. She touched his arm and again, I had the feeling I saw electricity zaps emitting from it.

"Nico." She said softly.

"Aah!" He yelled. Then he saw Thalia. "Hades' underpants. Stop doing that Thalia."

Hades' underpants? What? Gross.

Thalia was smiling and Nico noticed. He then got into a sitting position. And immediately his eyes showed pure anger.

"What did you do?" He asked silently, yet I felt like I wanted to cower and hide in a closet for the rest of my life.

Percy and Thalia just laughed. Nico studied his clothes. He glared at them, but then he quickly put on a pout. "Guys this aviator's jacket was my favourite." He said kindly.

Wait, what?

Percy and Thalia seemed confused. Isn't he supposed to be mad?

"Wait you're not mad?" Percy asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No I'm not mad." He said with a fake smile. Then the smile faded and it turned into a, 'I wanna pee my pants and run' glare. "I'm beyond mad." And without warning he kicked the both of them in the gut. They both stumbled back.

"Not a fair fight if I'm alone." He muttered. He thrust out his hand and the floor opened, wait, the floor opened?

In the meanwhile Percy and Thalia were laughing. Before anything could happen from the crack on the floor, percy put his hands in a T sign. "Time out Neeks." He said while suppressing laughter. "Please, check your face and clean it. I can't... Fight you... If you... Look... Like... That. Please."