Dont leave me, Im not Ready

"I'll see you tomorrow right?" I asked Jaime as he got up.

"Yup we just need to check things in the album and ill be over I promise." PTV have been working as quickly and quietly as possible trying to write a new album to surprise the fans by even putting a song Jaime wrote as a bonus track, I had a blast helping with it in the studio.

"Ok" I grabbed my coat cause my bike was getting fixed right now and Vic borrowed Jaime's car cause his needed brakes and would be fixed tomorrow. I leaned up and placed my lips on his almost melting into the kiss.

"Do you work tommrow?" he asked. I had actually gotten a job right before Dahvie and Jayy left for the bad blood tour. I worked on and off jobs photographing bands and people, I also helped with concert gigs close by if the band didn’t have a photographer.

"Nope not until next week, I have a photo shoot with Austin and the band." he nodded and I hugged him.

"Are you sure you don’t want me walk you home?" he asked, I shook my head.

"No I just called Jinxx he knows I'm leaving here and it takes me 15 minutes to get home. we don’t live in the worst part of the city ill be ok." I hugged him one last time and headed out the door. about 3 minutes away from the house my phone rang.

I miss you already-J

it was a text from Jaime duh.

I miss you too babe go to sleep :P I sent back I put my phone away and took the alley shortcut that I always took some. I shivered but not from the fall air, something felt off.

"Hello Rayvin" I heard that voice. I spun around and came face to face with Kyle.

"Leave me alone" I growled at him. I was so done being controlled. my pocket vibrated with an incoming text and I hit the button on the right and it called whoever it was, I think it was Jaime.

"Shut up bitch!" he yelled and he punched me in the eye making me fall back. he pushed me roughly against the brick wall of the alley and I heard bone break as he punched me over and over before brining me down to the ground. he ripped off my pants and I knew where he was going. I weakly brought my arm up and hit in gin the face and tried getting up but he pushed me back down and my head bounced off the ground and I felt him inside as the world went black and I thought,

I love you Jaime…

Jaime POV

I closed the door to my small apartment as Ray left, I didn’t like her walking home alone but she like being independent. I grabbed my phone and texted her.

I miss you already I hit send and sat back down on the couch yawning. it had been a long few weeks running between the band and Ray but I wouldn’t change anything, she was my life. I took the black box from the hidden spot on the couch and opened it looking at the red diamond inside. I had already asked Sammi if I could ask her and she said yes I could, I was ready to make her mine. my phone vibrated and I looked at the text form Ray.

I miss you too Babe got to sleep :P I laughed and replied.

I don’t wanna, you cant make me I laid back on the couch waiting for another relpy when a few minutes later my phone rang her name popped up on the screen. I answered the call not hearing anything at first.

"Shut up bitch" a man yelled before It sounded like someone was hit. I heard a whimper that sounded like Ray. I bolted up from the couch trowing on some shoes and the closet sweater and bolted out the door keeping my phone in my hand. I ran the usual route she would take home. I rounded the corner to the alley that connected the two streets I saw something. more like someone on the ground in the middle of the alley. I ran towards it and saw it was her. her black skinnies where all ripped and her shirt was gone and there was so much blood. I collasped next to her and grabbed her gently with no response. I opened my phone calling 911. sending an ambulance to our location and then I called Jinxx.

"Jinxx" I sobbed

"Jaime what's wrong"

"Ray is hurt were going to Jerkins Hospital meet us there please" as I said that the ambulance showed up. men ran up to us I and I just sobbed, please baby girl make it for me. I cant loose you. they loaded her up talking things I didn’t understand and I looked to one of the guys.

"I need a name." he said.

"Rayvin Dollsen" I choaked.

"Are you family?" he asked. I shook my head.

"I'm her boyfriend her sister and her finance are meeting us at the hospital."

"Ok hop In then" I climbed in and grabbed a hold on her hand holding on tight, to let her know I was there. by time we arrived at the hospital she had crashed twice and had to be brought back. they wheeled her away telling me to go wait in the waiting room. so many thoughts ran through my head. what if I went with her? was she going to be ok? how bad is it? who did this? I heard the door to the waiting room open and everyone piled through. PTV and BVB with Sammi, Ella and Juliet as well.

"Jaime what happened?" Jinxx was the first on to ask.

"She walked home and we were texting eachother back and forth and all of a sudden she called and I heard her yelling and some man yelling back and then I heard whimpering and fighting so I ran out of the house and." I paused choaking back tears, Andy came over to me rubbing my back "And I found her in the alley shortcut, she looks bad guys" I said and I couldn’t stop crying anymore, I just sat there and cried it felt like forever but it was only a couple hours.

"Rayvin Dollsen?" I looked up and everyone else did too, during those two hours FIR and OMAM had joined us in the waiting room after Jake called them telling them what happened.

"Ok who Is the major family?" he asked looking to all of us, I mean there was about 15 of us. Jinxx, Sammi and Andy stood up first and Jake pushed me up too.

"Its not good ill say that, she has 5 broken ribs, a broken arm, and she hit her head bad. she is in a coma." Coma, Coma, Coma. my girl was in a coma.

*****************************************************************************

So what is going to happen to Rayvin, will she make it or wll her demon have finally taken her down? comment what you think or any thoughts below- Rebel