Ten | Reality

Sarah quietly sipped at her warm cup of coffee, just after posting on Instagram. She even glanced at the chat with the 'Supernatural Talking Animals,' which Sarah couldn't help but constantly smile at.

Her heart was beating slow and steady, but as she got closer to her audition, Sarah's heart beat quickened- and this was always normal.

She was nervous.

Sarah had only been told that she would, obviously, play a female character in a TV series. No other details were given about who she might play.

Although, Sarah was dreary as she had been in the car for hours. She had literally got the coffee around ten minutes ago and she was so nervous that she had nearly finished her off coffee.

"H-how far are we?" Sarah quietly whispered to the driver.

"We're nearly there Miss." He said back to her and Sarah sank into her seat, sighing.

Picking up the pieces of paper from beside her, Sarah murmured to herself as the time ticked and the distance to her audition got closer.

Robert Singer had sent her a few sneaky peek lines from the future season of the show, but the names were in code.

She was unable to figure out who she would play.

And as soon as she flipped the page, Sarah had finally arrived at her audition- her heart jumping out of her chest.

Waving goodbye to the driver, Sarah took a deep breath clutching her paper tightly in her hands.

She dropped her empty takeaway coffee cup into the bin and walked inside, still whispering the lines to herself.

Her eyes then rushed to a bright, bold sign: Auditions For Project Win

Breathing in, Sarah pushed down the door handle and stepped inside, only to be fixated on the ten other people in the room.

All rooting for the same position.

"Oh damn..." Sarah mumbles to herself and smiles slightly, walking over to a spare seat next to other women.

"Are you... Sarah Parsons?" The woman asked.

"Y-yes." She gasped.

"You were really good in The Vampire Diaries!" Sarah simpered.

"Thanks so much."

"Miss S Parsons!" The man called out and Sarah jumped to her feet, tucking the paper into her pocket. She rushed to follow the man and bowed her head as she dragged her feet inside.

"Sarah, hi! I'm Robert Singer." Sarah shook Robert's hand.

"Robert, yes, hi! Thank you for having me here." She smiled and followed Robert into another room, where three men stood up in front of her.

Sarah's mouth widened as they moved closer to her.

"H-hi Jared."

☎ ☏ ☎ ☏ ☎ ☏

Hello fellow readers :) Tis' me Scar :D

Thanks for neary 900 reads and also, just to let you all know my name changed from @ScarCumberbatch to @-ScarsPetrova !

So, yeah aha :) xx Hope you're enjoying :D