Sixty Two | Reality

Sarah just sat on her sofa.

She cuddled her cushions- keeping them close to her, just like she would do to Jared as soon as he walked through her door.

Although, she would probably give he a wack up his arse for proposing to her over the phone.

It was quick, but she didn't care. Something, just something told her that he was the one. That little nagging voice in the back of her head, however in this case it wasn't nagging. It was telling her- telling the truth.

And she couldn't wait for Jared to walk through.

Her heart was pounding to every second that went past.

She waited and waited. She was the girl who waited.

Waited for the one man who would come and complete here.

Twenty minutes past, and she couldn't help but fidget and tap her way around her room.

Jared said he was coming, wasn't he?

She saw the text correctly right.

"Oh my God." She whispered to herself and was immediately in a state of panic.

What if it was a joke or a prank, maybe he was lying to her.

Maybe Jared knew what she was thinking so that he could say the words to make her happy.

No, no, no.

Jared isn't like that. Jared is amazing.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Sarah gasped and bit her bottom lip, squealing in silence as she rushed to the door.

She opened it.

Jared smiled slightly.

"H-hi." He says quietly and fiddles with his fingers. "Can I... come in?" Sarah gulps.

"Yeah, course." Jared walks past her and slides his coat off, throwing it onto the sofa.

"So-" Sarah slapped Jared. "-Ow! What was that for?!" Jared screamed.

"That was for proposing over the phone!" Sarah yelled and crossed her arms.

"Is your rage over?" Jared asked.

"No! I'm not done. I'll never be over it."

"Fine."

"Fine!" Jared cleared his throat.

Sarah looked around, until both locked eyes. Taking a deep breath, Sarah grabbed Jared's face and smacked her lips onto his.

Jared walked backwards, with Sarah following him- their lips still touching.

Falling onto the sofa- Sarah finally paused for a moment, with Jared caressing her cheek.

"I love you Sarah."

"Me too." She smiled.

"So, now will you..." Jared pulled a ring out of his pocket. "... marry me?"

"Yes, yes!" Sarah says excitedly as Jared places the ring onto her finger.

☎ ☏ ☎ ☏ ☎ ☏

38.9k thank you ! :D

Sequel is on the way btw :) xxx

And credit to pychohale for the edit, thanks love <3