Sixty Five | Reality

Jared walked to the front of Sarah's apartment fiddling with his cuff and tie.

He knocked lightly and smiled when he heard Sarah's voice.

"Come in! The door's open!" She yelled and Jared opened the door, closing it behind him. "I'll be out in a minute."

"Doing your... makeup?" He said quietly and chuckled.

"Shut it Moose!" Jared jumped. "And for your information, I'm putting on my shoes and grabbing my scarf!"

"Hehe." Jared bowed his head and looked in the mirror to rustle his hair.

"Coming!" She sang and all Jared heard were high heels clicking closer and closer towards him.

His heart beat grew faster and faster until he saw her.

She looked great.

A blue laced dress similar to the one Caroline had worn to the Mikaelson ball.

"You scrub up nice." Sarah smiled.

"Same to you." She hooked her arm onto his and they walked to the car. "Did you go shopping?"

"Well..." Jared smiled and opened the door for her.

They both felt amazing together.

They couldn't believe they were going out.

As soon as they arrived to the restaurant, Jared and Sarah couldn't keep their eyes off each other.

The waiter thought they were already married!

"What do you want?" Jared asked. "Some wine? Bubbly? POOF juice?" Sarah shook her head.

"We shouldn't spend too much..."

"Hey, don't worry about the money. I'm going all our for you tonight!" Jared held her hand.

"Right... No, I want you to choose."

"Come on-"

"Choose Moose!" Jared widened his eyes and ordered some wine and his own food.

Sarah, meanwhile looked around and saw a couple in the corner- they suspiciously looked like Ian and Nikki and her eyes welled up.

"Sarah..." She took a few deep breaths and quickly blurted out her order.

"I'll have the fish with lobster sauce and salad. Sorry Jared, I need to go to the loo..." Sarah jumped to her feet and rushed to the toilet, panicking.

When she got back to the table, she was quiet.

Too quiet.

Jared had his suspicions, but didn't want to ruin their night.

When Jared and Sarah got back to the apartment, Jared slowly climbed up to ask her what was wrong.

"Did you enjoy it then?" Sarah nodded.

"Yep. It was lovely. Do you want to come inside?" Jared smiled.

"Sure." Sarah slipped off her coat, and Jared placed it onto the hook.

"Thanks..." She rubbed her arms and looked around.

"Can I... talk to you?" Jared asked and Sarah nodded. "You're happy, right?"

"Yeah..." Sarah's mouth went dry. "Why?"

"You've been quiet all over dinner... are you okay?" She sighed and Jared clutched her hands.

"It's... just reminders. I'm sorry."

"Of... Ian and Co?" Sarah smiled. "Well, forget about them, I'm here now." Jared pecked her palm. "We can have as much fun as them. Ours will be better."

Sarah simpered and stood up.

"You know, you never told me how I looked in this dress." Jared smirked. "Help me out of it?" She stood up with her back to him and Jared pulled the straps down.

Sarah slapped away Jared's hand and their lips smacked together.

"You look amazing in that dress you know." Sarah giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Moose, you know... this is the second time we've kissed. Excluding Supernatural." Jared laughs.

"Well Mrs Padalecki-"

"-Parsons."

"Why not Padalecki?"

"It sounds too Polish, Moose." Jared leaned forward.

"We'll see..."

"Hmm..." Sarah smiled and they kissed again.